• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

It Is Amazing How....

A win can change your whole afternoon. For the first time in more than a month i can enjoy a great Sunday evening knowing my Bills won a game. Not gonna yell at anyone, or snap at anyone, in a GREAT MOOD. Lets hope we can keep this up
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Its not just the win, its the fact that for a little while the whole team clicked. The D stepped up and held them to the FG and from their on it was Willis Time!!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Wraith
      • Mar 2003

Exactly, Draftboy, it wasn't a flukey win, everything clicked for the Bills in the second half, ironically beginning when Reese makes the BONEHEADED pass interference play in the endzone.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JayWood
        A win can change your whole afternoon. For the first time in more than a month i can enjoy a great Sunday evening knowing my Bills won a game. Not gonna yell at anyone, or snap at anyone, in a GREAT MOOD. Lets hope we can keep this up
        It must be a RI thing...I feel the same way without picking on any player on our team.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• LarryBoy
          The world needs a hero!
          • Apr 2003

Im in a good mood too!

Ill be in a GREAT mood if the Yanks finish the sweep of the Red Sux tonight!
          Bills Rock!

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LarryBoy
            Im in a good mood too!

Ill be in a GREAT mood if the Yanks finish the sweep of the Red Sux tonight!

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

Victory Monday's rule, and another game to watch! I flew cross country after the game and got stuck at O'Hare for four hours last night, even that couldn't dampen my spirits.

Comment

Working...
              X