PDA

View Full Version : It Is Amazing How....

JayWood
10-17-2004, 03:12 PM
A win can change your whole afternoon. For the first time in more than a month i can enjoy a great Sunday evening knowing my Bills won a game. Not gonna yell at anyone, or snap at anyone, in a GREAT MOOD. Lets hope we can keep this up :clap: :pray:

DraftBoy
10-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Its not just the win, its the fact that for a little while the whole team clicked. The D stepped up and held them to the FG and from their on it was Willis Time!!

Wraith
10-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Exactly, Draftboy, it wasn't a flukey win, everything clicked for the Bills in the second half, ironically beginning when Reese makes the BONEHEADED pass interference play in the endzone.

mybills
10-17-2004, 03:20 PM
A win can change your whole afternoon. For the first time in more than a month i can enjoy a great Sunday evening knowing my Bills won a game. Not gonna yell at anyone, or snap at anyone, in a GREAT MOOD. Lets hope we can keep this up :clap: :pray:

It must be a RI thing...I feel the same way without picking on any player on our team. :up:

LarryBoy
10-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Im in a good mood too!

Ill be in a GREAT mood if the Yanks finish the sweep of the Red Sux tonight! :dance:

Michael82
10-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Im in a good mood too!

Ill be in a GREAT mood if the Yanks finish the sweep of the Red Sux tonight! :dance:
:mad:

HAMMER
10-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Victory Monday's rule, and another game to watch! I flew cross country after the game and got stuck at O'Hare for four hours last night, even that couldn't dampen my spirits.