X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

I say...

Next week when Travis is healthy, I say we let him get the start. If he blows it, he loses his starting position, but I think the Buffalo fans got to give this man Travis another start to prove himself at least one more time. He has been a captain and a work horse for us in the past couple of years, not to mention a pro bowl appearence. I think we owe it to him.
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

play the hot hand.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bled2Hen
      Next week when Travis is healthy, I say we let him get the start. If he blows it, he loses his starting position, but I think the Buffalo fans got to give this man Travis another start to prove himself at least one more time. He has been a captain and a work horse for us in the past couple of years, not to mention a pro bowl appearence. I think we owe it to him.
      Too bad they'll make their decision this week.
      I think it's so stupid of fans to jump ship on the workhorse that we have. Just like it was so stupid to jump on the Bledsoe wagon.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

why play a work horse when you have a race horse

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by FTG

Exactly. Willis brings so much more on the field. Travis doesn't scare defenses. He isn't a RB that breaks big runs. Travis on the other hand, is.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
            who doubles as a work horse. Over 80 of his yards were after the 1st hit
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

I don't care who starts. At least if they have EITHER back in now, they won't think twice about running it. I don't think Henry should totally have all his carrys taken away, but they should at best definitely split now.

Just make sure WM gets the ball in crucial situations, like 3rd and short or goalline.

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                who doubles as a work horse. Over 80 of his yards were after the 1st hit
                yep. McGahee proved he is just as much a workhorse as Henry but still has the homerun threat. Plus he can catch too.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Keep 'em both all year long. Confuse the hell outta the offense NOW. Trade now? No. That's what the draft is for.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

We could always try and trade Henry to Miami for a first.

Comment

• Drewpac
                      • Jul 2002

I think Henry should start if he's 100% healthy. But McGahee needs to receive around 10 touches. If he outperforms Henry next week, then make McGahee the starter for the rest of the season and part with Henry before the draft.

Comment

Working...
                      X