X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Man....Izell Reese SUCKS

I'm all for having a good center fielder out there, but come on. This guy is a liability playing the run and really hasn't done a damn thing in the passing game. Do we have a better option? Could Baker be ready to step up? I actually like the idea of moving Vincent now and starting McGee and Clements with Thomas in the slot. Since we're 1-4, I'd rather experiment now rather than next season.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

I agree if Baker is ready. Reese's bonehead pass interference call almost cost us the game.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      I agree if Baker is ready. Reese's bonehead pass interference call almost cost us the game.
      Sorry, but Reese didn't get beat.. He is playing solid all around, Baker is a Rook and would have been toast.

We should worry about getting Milloy and Vincint back healthy and the DBs will be fine.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
        Sorry, but Reese didn't get beat.. He is playing solid all around, Baker is a Rook and would have been toast.

We should worry about getting Milloy and Vincint back healthy and the DBs will be fine.
        I know you have a hardon for the guy, buy really....how can you say he didn't get beat on that pass interferance call? Well, I guess he didnt get beat because he bear hugged the guy before the ball got there.
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

I would have rather him be 15 yards away laying on his ass than do what he did. That was as horribal of defense as I have seen in a loooooooooong time.
          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

I was screaming CUT THE LITTLE JERK (i cleaned it up) when he did that. Unacceptable.
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i was going to start this thread .. good job cash..

on the first drive reese got owned on a play by mcmichael for a 1st down on 3rd and long.. just totally *****ed.. then he was completely NONEXSISTANT for the rest of the game till he showed up to almost cost us the game.. he has no awareness.. he followed the defender.. never turned his head, and try to give the TE a blowjob while drawing a pass interference play.. he should have been called for sexual harrassment for having his face burried in the guys midsection while the guy jumped for the ball.. reese never even knew what happened..

he is terrible.. the only significant play he has made all year was a int that any db could have made.. all three of our safeties are absolutely terrible.. i mean just down right bad.. we need milloy back, and we need to be getting baker ready. period.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

He had the coverage. all the ****** had to do was turn around on that play.
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

he has no awareness.. that is why he didnt turn around and also why mcgee has more ints in his time here than reese does.. even though mcgee has only started 2 games since being here.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    he has no awareness.. that is why he didnt turn around and also why mcgee has more ints in his time here than reese does.. even though mcgee has only started 2 games since being here.

Gotta agree 100%

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      Yet the opposing team only threw for 130 yards.. sounds like your just looking for a reason to *****.

Too bad McGee plays corner and was getting torched all day.. You guys might have an arguement.

The secondary needs to get healthy and the DEs need to continue to apply pressure.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
                        I know you have a hardon for the guy, buy really....how can you say he didn't get beat on that pass interferance call? Well, I guess he didnt get beat because he bear hugged the guy before the ball got there.
                        I understand you like to ***** about nothing but the opposition only passed for 130 yds.. You act like they went for 300 and Reese got beat constantly.

They didn't even get a TD on that drive did they?

Quit *****in.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Stopping the TD was nothing of Reese's fault. They shouldn't of even been that close.

It was 3rd down when Reese made the Interference, time left on the clock in the 3rd quarter, Dolphins against the wind. That FG is no gimme if Reese turns around on that play.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• FTG
                            • Aug 2004

Reese sucks Juice.
                            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                              I understand you like to ***** about nothing but the opposition only passed for 130 yds.. You act like they went for 300 and Reese got beat constantly.

They didn't even get a TD on that drive did they?

Quit *****in.
                              I'm looking at his preformance, not the potential plays he would give up. Elevate, bro.
                              cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X