• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Sam Adams??

Anybody know what happened with Sam Adams?? Clump and I saw Jerry Gray jumping up and down and then SA ripped off his helmet and threw it...he didn't play again and wasn't even on the sideline after halftime.

Any clue?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

All I know is Ron Edwards played well.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

A reporter asked Ron Edwards about it and RE wouldn't get into it by saying you'll have to ask him. I'm glad to see Gray getting in the face though. Produce or sit.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Sam Adams squished a fish (Sammy Morris). That's all I care about!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          Anybody know what happened with Sam Adams?? Clump and I saw Jerry Gray jumping up and down and then SA ripped off his helmet and threw it...he didn't play again and wasn't even on the sideline after halftime.

Any clue?

Well it's about time coaches started getting in players faces around here.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

Adams probably eat Calista Flockhart at half time and was too overweight
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

I did not even realize Adams was out of the game. Edwards sure was noticable though. He played great
              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

yeah.. edwards played great.. i will be interested to see if he says anything.. i bet you that MM wont allow it though.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Some posters at bb.com are saying that WGR is reporting that Adams got mad when Gray pulled him. They are also saying that WGR is saying that Adams will be cut, which is probably a load of BS.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Adams and Williams got pulled out for a few plays and replaced by Edwards and Bannan after the starting tandem got run over by the Fish running game. Only thing is, Williams listened to the coaches and came out of the game...Adams didn't at first...Bannan was smart enough to get off the field before we got penalized for 12 men on the field. I doubt Adams will be cut this week but I wouldn't be totally against it after that stunt.
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Samphin1
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
                      Adams probably eat Calista Flockhart at half time and was too overweight
                      Nah, that would be a diet for Fat Adams.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        Adams and Williams got pulled out for a few plays and replaced by Edwards and Bannan after the starting tandem got run over by the Fish running game. Only thing is, Williams listened to the coaches and came out of the game...Adams didn't at first...Bannan was smart enough to get off the field before we got penalized for 12 men on the field. I doubt Adams will be cut this week but I wouldn't be totally against it after that stunt.
                        Either would I.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          Edwards and Williams alone ain't going to cut it...although, this should give TD cause to resign PW soon.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            Edwards and Williams alone ain't going to cut it...although, this should give TD cause to resign PW soon.
                            True...but I do think Edwards will start seeing more playing time after today..maybe next offseason we dump Adams and re-sign Williams.
                            Adams has a 4-year contract....in the second year of the deal. I don't have his contract numbers in my Access database, though. What kind of a cap hit would it be to dump him?
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

I missed that excitement.
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X