• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Drew Bledsoe's numbers

15 of 28 for 212 1 TD and no INT....

gee, a little time, he actually moved on a couple of plays and avoided some sacks...

Guess JP can watch for another week...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • ArcticWildMan

JP won't be able to play until around week 10, so that's a moot point anyway.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

And BTW....15-28 isn't much more than mediocre. It's not terrible but it is hardly Pro-Bowl numbers either.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        15 of 28 for 212 1 TD and no INT....

gee, a little time, he actually moved on a couple of plays and avoided some sacks...

Guess JP can watch for another week...
        I agree. He can watch how NOT to suck!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

On the season:
          79 of 137 for 1,007 yards, 6 TDs, 3 ints

Not great but not bad either
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            And BTW....15-28 isn't much more than mediocre. It's not terrible but it is hardly Pro-Bowl numbers either.
            there were also 3 drops and two thrown away to avoid sacks...he missed one bad one to Aiken who was wide open...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Drewpac
              • Jul 2002

I agree, not great numbers. But I was at the game today and he looked better than he's looked for about two years. His production was very very good when you consider how windy it was.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Drew sucks. Play JP as soon as he is healthy and get the Bills finally moving forward.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  there were also 3 drops and two thrown away to avoid sacks...he missed one bad one to Aiken who was wide open...
                  and Willis fell once as well. The game is about how many wins you have not how many Pro Bowl players are on the roster. Given time he was on, he played smart and throwing in 30mph wind has got to play havoc with the ball.
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                    and Willis fell once as well. The game is about how many wins you have not how many Pro Bowl players are on the roster. Given time he was on, he played smart and throwing in 30mph wind has got to play havoc with the ball.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Sorry LA, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at what you said! "givem time!"

Comment

• LABillsFan
                        • Aug 2002

Huh?
                        Last edited by LABillsFan; 10-17-2004, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i know, right... the few people that are still in support of drew still start threads to point out the kind of numbers that any qb in the nfl could put up.

it is funny.. it is like people are happy to announce "HEY! DREW DIDNT SUCK ASS TODAY! AND WE WON!!!"

pretty pathetic.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i know, right... the few people that are still in support of drew still start threads to point out the kind of numbers that any qb in the nfl could put up.

it is funny.. it is like people are happy to announce "HEY! DREW DIDNT SUCK ASS TODAY! AND WE WON!!!"

pretty pathetic.
                            Exactly.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                              • Aug 2002

Game 1 McNair 9/14 73 yards 1 TD 0 INT sacked 2
                              Game 2 Palmer 21/38 147 yards 0 TD 1 INT sacked 5
                              Game 3 Roethlisberger 12/22 163 yards 1 TD 1 INT sacked 1
                              Game 4 Pennington 14/24 143 yards 0 TD's 1 INT sacked 3
                              Game 5 Brady 7/19 76 yards 2 TD's 1 INT sacked 1
                              Game 6 Bledsoe 15/28 212 yards 1 TD 0 INT sacked 1

Still don't get the joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X