PDA

View Full Version : Ruben on the bench

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 06:21 PM
funny side note... ruben brown lost his job.. due to "injury".. happened to be at the exact same time rex tucker came back from injury.. imagine that.

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Oh well. He was overrated here. Best of luck Ruben.

juice
10-17-2004, 06:30 PM
funny side note... ruben brown lost his job.. due to "injury".. happened to be at the exact same time rex tucker came back from injury.. imagine that.
I think he's not Quite 100 percent, just like Henry.

Not many players can come back from getting their knee scoped in 2 weeks.

I think he'll be back in the lineup and their line looked alot better than ours when he was playing.

Didn't that one sack on Bledsoe come from that LG area?

I bet WM wished he had a real NFL starter blocking for him today.. had it not been for that late scamper for 30 yds around the Right end, we may still be without a 100 yd rusher on the year.

Ruben wasn't cut was he Tonk?

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 06:34 PM
big surprise your making excuses for him.. so he was good enough to play all season, but as soon as the starter comes back healthy, ruben all the sudden is feeling the effects of his old body..

i am sure willis wouldnt know the difference if ruben was up there in front, since he did a **** job for the last two years..

if ruben was still good enough to be a starter, he would still be here..

must be a tough day for you, juice.. your dad gets benched in chicago, and your brother got scorched today at free safety..

juice
10-17-2004, 06:42 PM
big surprise your making excuses for him.. so he was good enough to play all season, but as soon as the starter comes back healthy, ruben all the sudden is feeling the effects of his old body..

i am sure willis wouldnt know the difference if ruben was up there in front, since he did a **** job for the last two years..

if ruben was still good enough to be a starter, he would still be here..

must be a tough day for you, juice.. your dad gets benched in chicago, and your brother got scorched today at free safety..
Brown had a surgical procedure 2 weeks ago Tonk and has been healthy throughout his entire carreer.. all 8 Pro Bowl Years.

And your CoyBoy can still contribute on ST.. I dont think they will cut him befor the deadline.

Do you remember when some were saying that Ruben would be cut.. Now it looks like he's one of the Bears Best Lineman.

At the very least he gives them alot more depth than we have.. Coy just causes us to lose divisional games.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
do you still harp on coy wire because you are obsesive compusive? everyone on this board has said that coy is no good.. but you still cry about him all the time.

:rofl:

your such a pathetic poster.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
ruben is the bears best back up for sure! :up:

juice
10-17-2004, 06:56 PM
do you still harp on coy wire because you are obsesive compusive? everyone on this board has said that coy is no good.. but you still cry about him all the time.

Why is it that after a Bills win you are posting about a Bears O-Lineman?

You should enjoy the Win instead of looking for something th ***** about..

Bledsoe sucks.. Reese Sucks.. Rubens Injured etc.

Even when we win, in your mind we lose.. are you sure you are a Bills fan?

Tonk, you are an inspiration to every TRUE BILLS FAN.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:00 PM
i made the thread specifically to irritate you to see if i could after reading yoru boneheaded comments about reese... and i did.. i get enjoyment out of seeing you stick up for your dad and brother.

thanks for the compliment too! i hope i give bills fans something to look up too.. maybe one day, you can all be just like me! :up:

juice
10-17-2004, 07:11 PM
i made the thread specifically to irritate you to see if i could after reading yoru boneheaded comments about reese... and i did.. i get enjoyment out of seeing you stick up for your dad and brother.

thanks for the compliment too! i hope i give bills fans something to look up too.. maybe one day, you can all be just like me! :up:
:clap: I would've never guessed Tonk.. maybe your obsessed with my "Boneheaded comments about reese" or just trying to duck your Coy Wire Will be Great comments earlier this Pre-season.

How many tackles did Coy have as our "Starting FS"?

Your a scarey judge of talent Tonk.. Do you think L. Smith will be a Pro Bowler this year?

Your somewhat of an Expert Anal-List.. Coy Wire :funny:

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:20 PM
:clap: I would've never guessed Tonk.. maybe your obsessed with my "Boneheaded comments about reese" or just trying to duck your Coy Wire Will be Great comments earlier this Pre-season.

How many tackles did Coy have as our "Starting FS"?

Your a scarey judge of talent Tonk.. Do you think L. Smith will be a Pro Bowler this year?

Your somewhat of an Expert Anal-List.. Coy Wire :funny:

wow.. you cant read.. how have i tried to "duck" my comments on wire? i have stated repeatedly that wire just isnt cutting it.. as MANY on this board have, even though alot of us thought he would be good.

i dont think smith will be a probowler.. but i do think he is doing as good a job as brown would of.. and as much as it pains you.. and though you would never admit it.. for the money, he is a better option than brown and his huge price tag.

juice
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM
and though you would never admit it.. for the money, he is a better option than brown and his huge price tag.
Thats just the point Tonk.. He wasn't looking for a huge Payday and was willing to work with the #s.

Keeping Ruben might have been a better option than starting the season 0-4 and effectively ending the season.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:35 PM
you have no idea what "willing to work with the numbers" means.. it could have ment going from 5 million a year to 3 million.. that is still being overpaid.. just like bledsoe.. he took a paycut, but is still overpaid.

juice
10-17-2004, 07:40 PM
you have no idea what "willing to work with the numbers" means.. it could have ment going from 5 million a year to 3 million.. that is still being overpaid.. just like bledsoe.. he took a paycut, but is still overpaid.
It doesn't look like TD tried to really find out what it meant.. but I do no that Chi. got him at a bargain basement price.. We could've at least made the effort.. Right? Anything would have been better than 20 sacks thru 5 weeks.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:43 PM
chicago got him at a basement price because he sat around as a FA months.. and he realized that he is not worth what he is asking.

juice
10-17-2004, 10:31 PM
chicago got him at a basement price because he sat around as a FA months.. and he realized that he is not worth what he is asking.
I wonder if we tried to match the Chi. offer.. doesn't he still have a house in Buffalo?

I think he would have taken a Bills offer just to stay in the city where he played his entire carreer.

TD made little to no effort to retain Browns services, while doing nothing to make the team better at the LG position except sign a Ravens practice squad player. :crazy:

Dozerdog
10-17-2004, 10:33 PM

Attack the post - not the poster please.

This really isn't necissary.