PDA

View Full Version : Wire good on ST today

juice
10-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Anything is better than watching him lose the game for us.. PP is alot better than Coy as second on the depth chart.

Is coy still listed as a DB on the Depth chart.. I hope not.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 06:38 PM
:rofl:

what a pathetic attempt to try to irritate people after reading about your dad getting benched in chicago.

i agree.. glad coy played well on special teams and that he wasnt starting.. although he may not be worse than reese at FS.. hell.. i could watch people catch the ball in front of me and get *****ed when they straight arm me.. and i could also bear hug people in the endzone.

juice
10-17-2004, 07:13 PM
:rofl:

what a pathetic attempt to try to irritate people after reading about your dad getting benched in chicago.

i agree.. glad coy played well on special teams and that he wasnt starting.. although he may not be worse than reese at FS.. hell.. i could watch people catch the ball in front of me and get *****ed when they straight arm me.. and i could also bear hug people in the endzone.
:bighug:

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:24 PM
damn.. that stings.

shotgun
10-17-2004, 07:25 PM
wire only looked good is because the wind and thay could not trow the ball long enuff in the wind to bed wire or he would of been tost...

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 07:27 PM
wire only looked good is because the wind and thay could not trow the ball long enuff in the wind to bed wire or he would of been tost...

um.. what are you talking about.. wire just played special teams.. did you watch the game?

juice
10-17-2004, 07:32 PM
um.. what are you talking about.. wire just played special teams.. did you watch the game?
He got a little play on Defense.. I think it might have been nickle "D".. but wasn't a factor late in the game.

shotgun
10-17-2004, 07:35 PM
ummmmm yeha i watched the game i was 3 feet form the feild