X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samphin1
    • Mar 2004

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for officially ending the Wannstedt era. I have a feeling that after losing 6 straight games to start the season and one to every member of our division, that Dave Wannstedt will soon be unemployed. I mean, any team that loses to Buafflo this season, should have their coach fired immediately. No excuses, you guys just outplayed us ( although, that really isn't a great accomplishment this year. A band of ******ed monekys could outplay us, see: Buffalo ).

Willis looked awful early but he wore down our defense which had to shoulder the load again and once again, we completed a pass for a TD to the opposition. That makes four in six games. I swear it has to be close to a record.

I was glad to see Sammy Morris light you guys up though. Had we won, he would have been an immediate folk hero for Miami. As I said though, it is a better thing we lost I guess. No more Wannstedt means that next year we have a chance of doing something after getting a top pick. Buffalo sucks to though but you guys don't have a top pick to speak of. I suppose you can trade Henry for a 2nd or srd rounder. I don't think he fetches a first anymore.

Anyhoo, congrats on a meaningless victory. We are officially the worst team in the league. What a waste of a defense.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Thanks - we're glad we could beat you.... but personally I hope you sign Wanny to a lifetime contract.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
      Thanks - we're glad we could beat you.... but personally I hope you sign Wanny to a lifetime contract.
      AMEN!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Thank you as well...we rather liked that win today
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

I hate to say it, but I would be saying the same to you sam if you had beaten us. I want TD gone so badly that I'm willing to go 0-16 if that is what it takes. The Bills have sucked long enough and I'm sick of it.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

willing to go 0-16?
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
              willing to go 0-16?
              While I don't think we will go 0-16 ( our defense keeps us in every game, eventually pigs will fly and we will score more than 13 points on offense to win at least one game ). I am willing, at this point, to lose a few more games to ensure us a top draft pick to help get rid of Wanny/Fiedler, and help rebuild the offense.

Buffalo is going to be right behind us too. In all probability, you guys will have a top draft pick too, but I believe Dallas holds your number one pick, so unless you can somehow trade a player for a first, you won't have a top draft pick to waste on an injured player. I don't think Henry goes for a number 1 either, especially with a draft coming up that looks to be chalk full of running backs.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

actually, I was questioning how any "Bills fan" like Mr. Cynical would actually like to see us go 0-16 just to get of TD. I'd rather see us turn it around...guess some people like being proven right more than they care for wins
                As far as the Fish, 0-16 DOES have a nice ring to it

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  actually, I was questioning how any "Bills fan" like Mr. Cynical would actually like to see us go 0-16 just to get of TD. I'd rather see us turn it around...guess some people like being proven right more than they care for wins
                  As far as the Fish, 0-16 DOES have a nice ring to it
                  0-16 was an exaggeration. No team has *ever* gone 0-16 so I obviously wasn't being serious.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
                      While I don't think we will go 0-16 ( our defense keeps us in every game, eventually pigs will fly and we will score more than 13 points on offense to win at least one game ). I am willing, at this point, to lose a few more games to ensure us a top draft pick to help get rid of Wanny/Fiedler, and help rebuild the offense.

Buffalo is going to be right behind us too. In all probability, you guys will have a top draft pick too, but I believe Dallas holds your number one pick, so unless you can somehow trade a player for a first, you won't have a top draft pick to waste on an injured player. I don't think Henry goes for a number 1 either, especially with a draft coming up that looks to be chalk full of running backs.
                      Hey Sam.. Let me ask you...

Who's your Daddy?

We're going 4-4 by week 8, we dont quit on our team. 0-16

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        0-16 was an exaggeration. No team has *ever* gone 0-16 so I obviously wasn't being serious.
                        The Fish still have a chance...and technically, one team has gone winless for an entire season...just that there were only 14 games in the Bucs' inaugural season

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                          We're going 4-4 by week 8, we dont quit on our team.
                          well...most of us, anyway

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                            I hate to say it, but I would be saying the same to you sam if you had beaten us. I want TD gone so badly that I'm willing to go 0-16 if that is what it takes. The Bills have sucked long enough and I'm sick of it.
                            ok, off to the nut house for you
                            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• DaBills
                              • Sep 2004

Nice loss today. Alfred E.Fielder looked like Rob Johnson out there.
                              “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

Working...
                              X