PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Samphin1
10-17-2004, 07:17 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for officially ending the Wannstedt era. I have a feeling that after losing 6 straight games to start the season and one to every member of our division, that Dave Wannstedt will soon be unemployed. I mean, any team that loses to Buafflo this season, should have their coach fired immediately. No excuses, you guys just outplayed us ( although, that really isn't a great accomplishment this year. A band of ******ed monekys could outplay us, see: Buffalo ).

Willis looked awful early but he wore down our defense which had to shoulder the load again and once again, we completed a pass for a TD to the opposition. That makes four in six games. I swear it has to be close to a record.

I was glad to see Sammy Morris light you guys up though. Had we won, he would have been an immediate folk hero for Miami. As I said though, it is a better thing we lost I guess. No more Wannstedt means that next year we have a chance of doing something after getting a top pick. Buffalo sucks to though but you guys don't have a top pick to speak of. I suppose you can trade Henry for a 2nd or srd rounder. I don't think he fetches a first anymore.

Anyhoo, congrats on a meaningless victory. :clap: We are officially the worst team in the league. What a waste of a defense. :loser:

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Thanks - we're glad we could beat you.... but personally I hope you sign Wanny to a lifetime contract. :D

Ebenezer
10-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Thanks - we're glad we could beat you.... but personally I hope you sign Wanny to a lifetime contract. :D
AMEN!!!

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Thank you as well...we rather liked that win today :up:

Mr. Cynical
10-17-2004, 07:47 PM
I hate to say it, but I would be saying the same to you sam if you had beaten us. I want TD gone so badly that I'm willing to go 0-16 if that is what it takes. The Bills have sucked long enough and I'm sick of it.

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 07:49 PM
willing to go 0-16?

Samphin1
10-17-2004, 08:46 PM
willing to go 0-16?

While I don't think we will go 0-16 ( our defense keeps us in every game, eventually pigs will fly and we will score more than 13 points on offense to win at least one game ). I am willing, at this point, to lose a few more games to ensure us a top draft pick to help get rid of Wanny/Fiedler, and help rebuild the offense.

Buffalo is going to be right behind us too. In all probability, you guys will have a top draft pick too, but I believe Dallas holds your number one pick, so unless you can somehow trade a player for a first, you won't have a top draft pick to waste on an injured player. :lol: I don't think Henry goes for a number 1 either, especially with a draft coming up that looks to be chalk full of running backs.

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:49 PM
actually, I was questioning how any "Bills fan" like Mr. Cynical would actually like to see us go 0-16 just to get of TD. I'd rather see us turn it around...guess some people like being proven right more than they care for wins :idunno:
As far as the Fish, 0-16 DOES have a nice ring to it :D

Mr. Cynical
10-17-2004, 08:51 PM
actually, I was questioning how any "Bills fan" like Mr. Cynical would actually like to see us go 0-16 just to get of TD. I'd rather see us turn it around...guess some people like being proven right more than they care for wins :idunno:
As far as the Fish, 0-16 DOES have a nice ring to it :D
0-16 was an exaggeration. No team has *ever* gone 0-16 so I obviously wasn't being serious. :shakeno:

chernobylwraiths
10-17-2004, 08:53 PM

:up:

juice
10-17-2004, 08:54 PM
While I don't think we will go 0-16 ( our defense keeps us in every game, eventually pigs will fly and we will score more than 13 points on offense to win at least one game ). I am willing, at this point, to lose a few more games to ensure us a top draft pick to help get rid of Wanny/Fiedler, and help rebuild the offense.

Buffalo is going to be right behind us too. In all probability, you guys will have a top draft pick too, but I believe Dallas holds your number one pick, so unless you can somehow trade a player for a first, you won't have a top draft pick to waste on an injured player. :lol: I don't think Henry goes for a number 1 either, especially with a draft coming up that looks to be chalk full of running backs.
Hey Sam.. Let me ask you...

Who's your Daddy?

We're going 4-4 by week 8, we dont quit on our team. :loser: 0-16

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:55 PM
0-16 was an exaggeration. No team has *ever* gone 0-16 so I obviously wasn't being serious. :shakeno:
The Fish still have a chance...and technically, one team has gone winless for an entire season...just that there were only 14 games in the Bucs' inaugural season :;

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:56 PM
We're going 4-4 by week 8, we dont quit on our team. :loser:well...most of us, anyway :;

Jayhawk
10-17-2004, 09:00 PM
I hate to say it, but I would be saying the same to you sam if you had beaten us. I want TD gone so badly that I'm willing to go 0-16 if that is what it takes. The Bills have sucked long enough and I'm sick of it.
ok, off to the nut house for you

DaBills
10-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Nice loss today. Alfred E.Fielder looked like Rob Johnson out there.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 09:02 PM
well...most of us, anyway :;

thats ****ty, phil.

Mr. Cynical
10-17-2004, 09:04 PM
He winked T...I don't think he was serious. At least I hope not.

mush69
10-17-2004, 09:33 PM
DONUTS, GET YOUR FREE DONUTS!

BAM
10-17-2004, 09:36 PM
I thought that was Tom Selleck on the Fins sidelines. :idunno:

Samphin1
10-18-2004, 12:37 AM
I thought that was Tom Selleck on the Fins sidelines. :idunno:

Selleck would be a better coach. Magnum P.I. wouldn't put up with this stuff.

Samphin1
10-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey Sam.. Let me ask you...

Who's your Daddy?

We're going 4-4 by week 8, we dont quit on our team. :loser: 0-16

Apparently the DOLPHINS' daddies are in order: Titans, Bengals, Steelers, Jets, Patriots and Bills. :lol:

4-4 by week 8? I think Juice has been hanging out with Ricky tonight.

Congratulations Juice your terrible team got its first win against the worst in the league, Super Bowl here you come. :crazy: Hey who do you think Dallas takes with your teams first round pick? :lol:

LABillsFan
10-18-2004, 01:06 AM
I'd like to see Wanny go as well. Bring back the days when our 2 teams were the best in the division fighting it out. It was much more fun.

Samphin1
10-18-2004, 01:29 AM
I'd like to see Wanny go as well. Bring back the days when our 2 teams were the best in the division fighting it out. It was much more fun.

I wouldn't mind that, however since I wasn't alive in the 70's, I wouldn't mind having the chance to have that decade relived starting next year between these two teams. :lol:

LABillsFan
10-18-2004, 01:39 AM
I wouldn't mind that, however since I wasn't alive in the 70's, I wouldn't mind having the chance to have that decade relived starting next year between these two teams. :lol:

:nono: :smile: I was being nice.

Samphin1
10-18-2004, 07:13 PM
:nono: :smile: I was being nice.

Question about your avatar. Why is the Bills helmet so huge on the player? Am I missing something?