PDA

View Full Version : Lindy Ruff approval

JefftheBillsfan
07-30-2002, 10:46 AM
I expect that Lindy will have less support. He does however recieve support from me. Like Darcy, he gets a lot out of little usually. I don't like how he always changes the lines, they just can't jell. I also hate how if a line is going good, he will break it up just to try to get Miro going. But overall, I am satisfied.

SABURZFAN
07-30-2002, 08:54 PM
i think we need to scrap ruff's system and go another way.

Earthquake Enyart
07-31-2002, 08:54 AM
Ruff doesn't know how to rotate goalies. Biron does not have the physical ability to play 70-75 games a year. Mika better play at least 25 next year.

Once again, I think coaching shows up most in two areas: special teams and effort. The Sabres power play has been horrible since Ruff got here (except during the playoff run to the finals), and the team does not show up every night. The team plays like fat pansies.

Time for Ruff to go.

lordofgun
07-31-2002, 09:53 AM
You don't know squat. There, we're even. :D

Actually, I agree 100% Mr. Enyart. The team is not motivated. They have been underachieving for a couple of years now and it's time for a change. I could take losing if the team played it's heart out like it used to.

JefftheBillsfan
07-31-2002, 04:02 PM
Please keep in mind if you fire him, you need to replace him. He may not be the best, but IMO he is the best available, except maybe Nolan, but we don't need to get into that...

Earthquake Enyart
08-01-2002, 08:07 AM
Joe Crozier still around?

JefftheBillsfan
08-01-2002, 08:52 AM
Close vote...

Ebenezer
08-01-2002, 11:52 AM
There isn't enough talent on this roster for Ruff to show what he really has....Ken Hitchcock couldn't win with these guys.

Also, with the financial and Rigas situtations just who would come in and coach this team...

Please provide some suggestions so we can vote on that.