PDA

View Full Version : The Line Update

alohabillsfan
10-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Anyone tape the game? It seems Tucker did fine at center, even the shotgun snaps were clean. Oh well thoughts? Teague use to be a tackle prior to the Bufflao conversion to center.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2004, 08:35 PM
The line played well today. Maybe they read my posts calling them out. :D

G. Host
10-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Tucker appeared to be a much better center than even the improved Trey. I think Center is his natural position and several times the tried to bull rush him and he just dug in and gave Drew a few more seconds.

alohabillsfan
10-18-2004, 05:04 AM
Tucker appeared to be a much better center than even the improved Trey. I think Center is his natural position and several times the tried to bull rush him and he just dug in and gave Drew a few more seconds.

I hope we are on to something then, what is treys injury and prognosis?

ShadowHawk7
10-18-2004, 08:32 AM
I hope we are on to something then, what is treys injury and prognosis?
Horibleplayitus, w/ the prognosis being a mere few weeks before he resumes his bench role. :;
Actually I'm wondering why everyone says he's our best lineman..

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Horibleplayitus, w/ the prognosis being a mere few weeks before he resumes his bench role. :;
Actually I'm wondering why everyone says he's our best lineman..
who's saying that? :huh: I want what they are smoking

Forward_Lateral
10-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Believe it or not, Teague switched to center while at Tennessee. He was a LT there, then moved to Center for Peyton Manning in his final 2 years. He was then switched back to Tackle when Denver drafted him, and back to center when he came to Buffalo. So, suprisingly, he did have experience at Center before he came here, all be it only a few years in college.