PDA

View Full Version : It seems to me

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-17-2004, 11:47 PM
anyone agree with me? :feedback:

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2004, 11:51 PM
He's slippery.

He's only going to get better and better, IMO.

mush69
10-18-2004, 12:00 AM
anyone agree with me? :feedback:

He is very patient and he has great vision of the field. He lets blocks develop and doesn't out run them.

Demon
10-18-2004, 12:41 AM
I love how people see some nice stats and jump all over it.

Don't forget, even Antowain Smith got 100 yard games. Remember how Smith would always kill the Colts? Henry has had some amazing games too and look at him now.......

Mr. Cynical
10-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Willis has all the tools to be a star. Power, great speed, slippery moves and good vision.

Henry has all the tools to be a workhorse. Power, decent speed, no moves and average vision.

WM needs to start the rest of the year.

mypoorfriendme
10-18-2004, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Cynical]Willis has all the tools to be a star. Power, great speed, slippery moves and good vision.

Henry has all the tools to be a workhorse. Power, decent speed, no moves and average vision.

QUOTE]

This is exactly how I feel about 95% of the Bills roster. Seems to me that Donahoe will take effort over talent which sometimes, can pay off, but Willis McGahee is my favorite player on the team because for once, we have a player with that unique, special talent who we didn't draft because he "has a good motor" like Tim Anderson, Kelsay, and Denney.

LABillsFan
10-18-2004, 01:55 AM
I love how people see some nice stats and jump all over it.

Don't forget, even Antowain Smith got 100 yard games. Remember how Smith would always kill the Colts? Henry has had some amazing games too and look at him now.......

Smith never had the vision or the second effort (unless he was playing against the Bills) the way WM does and forget about Smiths pass catching skills and blocking. Scratch that, you can't forget things that didn't happen.