PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch this?

Patrick76777
10-18-2004, 09:22 AM
3rd quarter I'm very bitter and frustrated at this point in the game. I'm *****ing about everything but we're actually driving. The pass goes to Evans in my corner and Madison makes a great play and knocks the ball down. He then runs right into my corner and stands there looking at the crowd. I was so pissed I just stood up and flipped him the bird on both hands and started tossing expletives down at him. Dude stood there and stared at me for a good 5 to 7 seconds.

chernobylwraiths
10-18-2004, 09:25 AM
3rd quarter I'm very bitter and frustrated at this point in the game. I'm *****ing about everything but we're actually driving. The pass goes to Evans in my corner and Madison makes a great play and knocks the ball down. He then runs right into my corner and stands there looking at the crowd. I was so pissed I just stood up and flipped him the bird on both hands and started tossing expletives down at him. Dude stood there and stared at me for a good 5 to 7 seconds.

That showed em Pat.

lordofgun
10-18-2004, 09:34 AM
I caught it.

Patrick76777
10-18-2004, 09:38 AM
That showed em Pat.

Oh he saw me.

Surtain told my bro to F-off durning pregames because my bro said he'll spit in his face like Moulds did! Dude walked right up to the seats and starting saying, Whatcha going say, whatcha gonna say and then he said, F you!

Dozerdog
10-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Oh he saw me.

Surtain told my bro to F-off durning pregames because my bro said he'll spit in his face like Moulds did! Dude walked right up to the seats and starting saying, Whatcha going say, whatcha gonna say and then he said, F you!

Maybe he liked the pumpkin outfits

mush69
10-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Shoulda asked him if he wanted a donut!

HenryRules
10-18-2004, 05:01 PM
You're an ass.

I don't mind cheering/booing whatever ... but to start cussing a guy out out and trying to act like a tough guy when you've got security guards and a barrier between the two of you? You're a punk.

lordofgun
10-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Whatever it takes to get into his head!

justasportsfan
10-18-2004, 07:06 PM
It's called psychological warfare HR. Nothing personal.For the $$$ he's making, he'll get over it quick.

BAM
10-18-2004, 07:07 PM
**** Madison! Pussy!

Samphin1
10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
You're an ass.

I don't mind cheering/booing whatever ... but to start cussing a guy out out and trying to act like a tough guy when you've got security guards and a barrier between the two of you? You're a punk.

I am sure that Surtain and Madison were so bummed out by a Bills fan booing them that they can no longer go on. I guess the hot chicks, fame, money and everything else they have will have to do.

Seriously, I agree with you, fans sometimes step over the line ( Oakland A's fans against the Rangers this year comes to mind ) but do you really think a couple of PRO BOWL defenders care about some guy in the stands who probably sold everything but the clothes on his back ( assuming Patrick was wearing clothes ) to get tickets to a Bills game? I doubt it.

Patrick, the potshots are more from the players perspective than mine. I don't really mean to insult you....much. :lol:

HenryRules
10-18-2004, 07:28 PM
I am sure that Surtain and Madison were so bummed out by a Bills fan booing them that they can no longer go on. I guess the hot chicks, fame, money and everything else they have will have to do.

Seriously, I agree with you, fans sometimes step over the line ( Oakland A's fans against the Rangers this year comes to mind ) but do you really think a couple of PRO BOWL defenders care about some guy in the stands who probably sold everything but the clothes on his back ( assuming Patrick was wearing clothes ) to get tickets to a Bills game? I doubt it.

Patrick, the potshots are more from the players perspective than mine. I don't really mean to insult you....much. :lol:

Do I think Surtain cares? I don't think he really gives 2 ****s. But that doesn't mean that you're not an ass for doing something like that.

If Patrick said something like that in a bar ... I'd have some level of respect for him and enjoy either kicking his ass or watching whoever he yelled out do the same. But to talk like that when you know there is no chance whatsoever for retribution ... that's being an ass.

honey
10-18-2004, 07:35 PM
You're an ass.

Please do not call names. Thank you.

Crisis
10-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Did you call him ser-tane? That pronunciation probably bothers him more than you flipping him off.

Brian H
10-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Sam Madison is a very very nice guy. You wont find more of a hardcore Bills fan than me but I had Sam on PFC Radio last week and after the show we had a great convo on the Dolphins Bills etc and he really is a great guy and has a nice charity so he pretty much doesn't deserve the heat ppl put on him at all....

lordofgun
10-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Sam Madison :down:

Crisis
10-18-2004, 07:46 PM

Pat Ser-tane :down:

Brian H
10-18-2004, 07:47 PM
you ever spoke to him before?? Hey I didnt like the guy until I had him on the show and spoke to him so maybe thats it....

Dantheman1280
10-18-2004, 08:23 PM
These guys are guys you love to hate but does anyone top bryan Cox??

Demon
10-19-2004, 12:09 AM
It's called psychological warfare HR. Nothing personal.For the $$$ he's making, he'll get over it quick.

Exactly. It's all about home field advantage. Get into their heads and their level of play will drop. Good job to Pat. I like what he did. It's not like he threw beer at him.

About him being a nice guy.... who cares !!! I hate how people say he is a nice guy we should respect him and blah blah blah...... i'm sure most of these guys are nice guys, but guess what, my boss at work makes $60,000 a year and he is also nice, he does charity (doesn't really donate much but gives out alot of hours and freebe's to charities) and organizes the thanksgiving soup kicken or whatever it's called. He's also got a wife and a kid. And guess what, he isn't demanding a $4 million contract either and customers act like jerks to him all the time.

Patrick76777
10-19-2004, 07:26 AM

Did you miss the Surtain post! He was pissed!

Henry don't be a puss! Heckling the players is the best part of the game! A few plays after I dogged Madison, Moulds put a move on him and made him look silly! He didn't showboat in my corner that time!

Best line of the game came from me, "HEY TAYLOR (me yelling to Jason Taylor), WHAT DO YOU AND I HAVE IN COMMON? NEITHER OF US WILL EVER PLAY IN A SUPERBOWL!

chernobylwraiths
10-19-2004, 07:34 AM
Best line of the game came from me, "HEY TAYLOR (me yelling to Jason Taylor), WHAT DO YOU AND I HAVE IN COMMON? NEITHER OF US WILL EVER PLAY IN A SUPERBOWL!

Did you tell him you thought he sucked when he played for the chargers too?

chernobylwraiths
10-19-2004, 07:36 AM
These guys are guys you love to hate but does anyone top bryan Cox??

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041014/1062602.asp

"Over the years, I've met quite a few people from Buffalo," Cox said Wednesday from Los Angeles. "They're lovely people."

mybills
10-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Was any of this on camera? If so, I'll have to watch for it.

Patrick76777
10-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Did you tell him you thought he sucked when he played for the chargers too?

No but I said it to Junior!

lordofgun
10-19-2004, 08:34 AM
You should have told Fiedler he used to suck. Now he's just funny.

Great moment in Sunday's game when Fiedler threw a duck and the 72,000 people just laughed and pointed. First time I've experienced that.

Patrick76777
10-19-2004, 08:43 AM
You should have told Fiedler he used to suck. Now he's just funny.

Great moment in Sunday's game when Fiedler threw a duck and the 72,000 people just laughed and pointed. First time I've experienced that.

We were asking Sage what was wrong with him that he was behind those 2 terrible QB's!

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2004, 08:48 AM

Your a complete jerk for saying this pat....

Patrick76777
10-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Your a complete jerk for saying this pat....

LMAO