PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear the booing at halftime?

Michael82
10-18-2004, 11:52 AM
After the Bills allowed Miami to get a TD on them before the half, they got the ball back with 42 seconds to go. McGahee gained 5 yards and then the Bills just let the clock roll down. I figured they would, but anyways...the whole stadium just started booing the Bills as they left the field at halftime. Did anyone hear it?

Ebenezer
10-18-2004, 12:07 PM
After the Bills allowed Miami to get a TD on them before the half, they got the ball back with 42 seconds to go. McGahee gained 5 yards and then the Bills just let the clock roll down. I figured they would, but anyways...the whole stadium just started booing the Bills as they left the field at halftime. Did anyone hear it?
yes...typical frustration...the defense played prevent (for the third time this year) at the end of the half.

The O wasn't going anywhere against the wind with 42 seconds left...if they would have tried something and it had backfired the same fans that were booing would have tried to rush the field to strangle MM.

Michael82
10-18-2004, 12:12 PM
yes...typical frustration...the defense played prevent (for the third time this year) at the end of the half.

The O wasn't going anywhere against the wind with 42 seconds left...if they would have tried something and it had backfired the same fans that were booing would have tried to rush the field to strangle MM.
It reminded me again how much I hate PREVENT. Why the hell won't Gray get rid of those plays? They seem to kill us EVERY time. :mad:

don137
10-18-2004, 12:17 PM
I heard the booing on the TV...
I don't blame the fans either. No offensive scoring in the first half and the fins were able to run at will...What was not to boo about the play in the first half?

Ebenezer
10-18-2004, 12:19 PM
I don't blame the fans either. No offensive scoring in the first half and the fins were able to run at will...What was not to boo about the play in the first half?
it was only 10-7 :idunno:

mush69
10-18-2004, 12:24 PM

I wouldn't have liked to see any pass plays but they could have tried Willis and Burns a couple more times to see if maybe they could break a big one off! Who knows if they could have got it to the 5 yrd line Ryan Linleglimp might have been able to make one! :idunno: We still had 2 time outs also I believe.

Ebenezer
10-18-2004, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't have liked to see any pass plays but they could have tried Willis and Burns a couple more times to see if maybe they could break a big one off! Who knows if they could have got it to the 5 yrd line Ryan Linleglimp might have been able to make one! :idunno: We still had 2 time outs also I believe.
2 time outs, 42 seconds and 80 yards to go against the wind and the number 2 defense in the league?? McGahee ran on 1st for 5 yards...that left time for probably one more play...

don't forget, the Bills were getting the ball back, with the wind, to start the second half...conservatism was the right road on that one.

LABillsFan
10-18-2004, 12:28 PM
....conservatism was the right road on that one.
Gotta agree

Jeff1220
10-18-2004, 12:35 PM

Agreed. I don't think the booing was about what they decided to do with that drive, but rather the way the team played in the first half in general.

Michael82
10-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Agreed. I don't think the booing was about what they decided to do with that drive, but rather the way the team played in the first half in general.
EXACTLY! That's why I was booing. :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
10-18-2004, 01:13 PM
EXACTLY! That's why I was booing. :mad:
:phew: For a second there I thought the stadium ran out of hot dogs.

Michael82
10-18-2004, 01:20 PM
:phew: For a second there I thought the stadium ran out of hot dogs.
I never eat stadium hot dogs. :ill:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 01:35 PM
They weren't saying 'boo,' they were saying 'donohue'