X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

"Travis Henry remains the #1 back" - Mike Mularkey

According to Jeff Morrison from Empire....

Mike Mularkey said that Travis Henry will be the starting Running Back when he is healthy again.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Confirmed by V-Coach.

Head Coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that Travis Henry will remain the starting running back when he returns from foot injury.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I can live with that...I just want to see Willis get more touches than he did earlier in the season
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I agree with Mularkey. I'd rather see the less-talented back in there. What a bonehead.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          I can live with that...I just want to see Willis get more touches than he did earlier in the season
          I agree. I want to see the carries get split between the two now. Start Henry, but if he isn't getting anything done...then don't hesitate. Bench him and put in Willis McGahee.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
            I agree with Mularkey. I'd rather see the less-talented back in there. What a bonehead.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

The future is now. There is no reason to start Henry.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                • Oct 2004

I hear Travis signed a promotional deal with Citgo...

"I go to Citgo when I need to pick a little something up on the way home"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Good move actually. TH should realize after Sunday that he needs to get his probowl form back. And once he does or comes close to it, trade value goes up. WM is basically a rookie so he needs to get in there slowly but surely.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Moo is doing the right thing for now, when Henry is 100% he should start and Moo should split their time and pound teams into the ground. It doesn't have to be one way or the other right now. If McGahee outshines then you make the switch on the starter designation.

Why does this have to be such a big deal with everyone? We have two good backs, be happy, very happy.

Comment

• EDS
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      Moo is doing the right thing for now, when Henry is 100% he should start and Moo should split their time and pound teams into the ground. It doesn't have to be one way or the other right now. If McGahee outshines then you make the switch on the starter designation.

Why does this have to be such a big deal with everyone? We have two good backs, be happy, very happy.
                      Agreed.

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                        • Oct 2004

Yeah, but I've got McGahee on my FFL team. I hope Henry gets hit by a bus.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER

Agreed 100% and Henry And Willis know this. Travis knows that if he doesnt produce what is needed or expected he will be benched. I am sure after Sundays ground attack with McGahee being a positive outcome there wont be much hesitation in throwing them into the mixer. I like Travis he has the Heart of a Warrior but bottom line is he like everyone else needs to EARN the role of a starter on this and every team. I watched the PC clip this morning of Drew, MM, And Willis. I was Impressed with Willis he said Travis is the starter and he just wanted to show what he can do. And BOY OH BOY I SURE LIKED WHAT I SAW!!!
                          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• finsrclowns
                            • Apr 2004

Is Henry expected back this week? If not and we win again against the Ravens with WM playing well MM may have to retract what he said. That would be what is called a trend. In case you're scoring at home that would be T Hen 0-4, WM 2-0.
                            finsrclowns

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloWings51
                              Yeah, but I've got McGahee on my FFL team. I hope Henry gets hit by a bus.
                              This is the reason I can't get involved with fantasy football. This drives me nuts!

Comment

Working...
                              X