PDA

View Full Version : OJ's Suite setup

juice
10-18-2004, 07:34 PM
I just wanted to see the Bills get a win..

I cant believe it's been soo long since I've been back..

OJ said after the Bills Victory.
OJ and LT (www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041018/2049763.asp)

Crisis
10-18-2004, 07:36 PM
He made it past the metal detectors?

juice
10-18-2004, 09:47 PM
He made it past the metal detectors?
He sure did make it past and was looking forward to wishing Ralph Wilson a Happy birthday.. by the way his luxery suite was positioned close to where his name is on the Bills stadium wall Ring of Honor.

Maybe Ralph will retire his jersey since he finally made it back to his old stomping grounds where he made League history.

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 09:49 PM
I hear his agent wants to **** the bills

DraftBoy
10-18-2004, 09:50 PM
I hear his agent wants to **** the bills

:rofl:

:bow:

cordog
10-18-2004, 11:49 PM
I was looking for OJ during the game, but i couldnt find him. I needed some gloves, it was pretty cold out there.

Demon
10-19-2004, 12:01 AM
I think people make a too big of a deal about it. He came to a game. Big deal. There's other things to worry about in life then a man who buys himself a ticket to watch a sporting event, a event in which he used to dominate, in the city he dominated in. I wish people just left him alone.

Samphin1
10-19-2004, 01:11 AM
I think people make a too big of a deal about it. He came to a game. Big deal. There's other things to worry about in life then a man who buys himself a ticket to watch a sporting event, a event in which he used to dominate, in the city he dominated in. I wish people just left him alone.

I can think of at least TWO people who wished he had left them alone as well...OJ Simpson should be spit on by anyone who walks across his path.

ryjam282
10-19-2004, 07:11 AM
Very true Sam....I agree 100%. Bastard knows he killed those 2 people, he has to live with the them haunting his sleep for the rest of his pitiful life. Terrible that people actually think he is innocent.

mybills
10-19-2004, 08:02 AM
I was looking for OJ during the game, but i couldnt find him. I needed some gloves, it was pretty cold out there.
:gag:

Demon
10-19-2004, 10:37 AM
I can think of at least TWO people who wished he had left them alone as well...OJ Simpson should be spit on by anyone who walks across his path.

It's only a theory.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-19-2004, 01:51 PM
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is one of the main foundations of our legal system and to continue to harp on the possibility that he killed those people is not only pointless and unproductive, it is plain stupid.

Do you people really think all guilty people are convicted or that all innocent are aquitted? This country is full of folks that either beat the system or are victims of it.

There was not enough evidence to convince a jury that OJ killed those people.

Accept it, realize it has absolutely no impact on your life or the greater public and move on with your lives, people.

venis2k1
10-19-2004, 01:58 PM
I have it on in inside source that he was at the game "looking for the real killers"

ryjam282
10-19-2004, 02:34 PM
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is one of the main foundations of our legal system and to continue to harp on the possibility that he killed those people is not only pointless and unproductive, it is plain stupid.

Do you people really think all guilty people are convicted or that all innocent are aquitted? This country is full of folks that either beat the system or are victims of it.

There was not enough evidence to convince a jury that OJ killed those people.

Accept it, realize it has absolutely no impact on your life or the greater public and move on with your lives, people.

Did you watch any of the trial? If so, that would not be your response. It has been said many times that this is one time that clearly the evidence was so overwhelming for a conviction but Mark (Racist) Furman and the others in the LAPD botched some evidence that got thrown out and other things like that. How else can you explain his DNA under Nicole Browns nails.....or the scratches on his hand? You believe it was from breaking a glass in his hotel room? What about the limo drivers testimony???? Clearly he is a murderer. The jury might not think so,(cause of the crucial evidence thrown out) but I sure do.

cordog
10-19-2004, 02:50 PM
or the scratches on his hand? You believe it was from breaking a glass in his hotel room? What about the limo drivers testimony???? Clearly he is a murderer. The jury might not think so,(cause of the crucial evidence thrown out) but I sure do.

When i heard about the cut on his finger i knew he was guilty. Its called the Killers cut. The knife gets soaked in blood and the hand slips down the blade. Tell tale sign of guilt

The_Philster
10-19-2004, 03:50 PM
He proved to me he was guilty when he lied in the civil trial about hitting her :cynic: Before that, I wanted to believe in his innocence

finsrclowns
10-19-2004, 04:33 PM
They had an article about the 10th anniversary of the killings on ESPN.com a few months ago. The gist of it basically was the trial would certainly have come out differently had the crime been committed now. The reason? DNA evidence was relatively new at the time and not as understood for it's accuracy or validity as it is today. Several of the jurors admitted they didn't understand the DNA testimony and gave it no weight. The testing at the scene showed that there was something like a 1 in 6 billion chance that the blood found inside the house, on the walkway, on the gate, and inside the Bronco was someone OTHER than OJ.

Icer
10-19-2004, 08:55 PM
You know, I live in Miami, and OJ lives like 1/2 mile away from me

It's kind of creepy :nervous:

juice
10-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Along with fans of Winless teams that wear Teal. :zipit: