X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

OJ's Suite setup

I just wanted to see the Bills get a win..
    I cant believe it's been soo long since I've been back..
    OJ said after the Bills Victory.
    OJ and LT

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

He made it past the metal detectors?
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Crisis
      He made it past the metal detectors?
      He sure did make it past and was looking forward to wishing Ralph Wilson a Happy birthday.. by the way his luxery suite was positioned close to where his name is on the Bills stadium wall Ring of Honor.

Maybe Ralph will retire his jersey since he finally made it back to his old stomping grounds where he made League history.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
        • Oct 2004

I hear his agent wants to **** the bills

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloWings51
          I hear his agent wants to **** the bills

COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• cordog
            eat, drink, and be merry
            • Apr 2003

I was looking for OJ during the game, but i couldnt find him. I needed some gloves, it was pretty cold out there.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

I think people make a too big of a deal about it. He came to a game. Big deal. There's other things to worry about in life then a man who buys himself a ticket to watch a sporting event, a event in which he used to dominate, in the city he dominated in. I wish people just left him alone.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Samphin1
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Demon
                I think people make a too big of a deal about it. He came to a game. Big deal. There's other things to worry about in life then a man who buys himself a ticket to watch a sporting event, a event in which he used to dominate, in the city he dominated in. I wish people just left him alone.

I can think of at least TWO people who wished he had left them alone as well...OJ Simpson should be spit on by anyone who walks across his path.

Comment

• ryjam282
                  Offical Billszone Starting QB
                  • Mar 2003

Very true Sam....I agree 100%. Bastard knows he killed those 2 people, he has to live with the them haunting his sleep for the rest of his pitiful life. Terrible that people actually think he is innocent.

Ryan Withey
                  Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                    I was looking for OJ during the game, but i couldnt find him. I needed some gloves, it was pretty cold out there.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
                      I can think of at least TWO people who wished he had left them alone as well...OJ Simpson should be spit on by anyone who walks across his path.
                      It's only a theory.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                        • May 2004

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is one of the main foundations of our legal system and to continue to harp on the possibility that he killed those people is not only pointless and unproductive, it is plain stupid.

Do you people really think all guilty people are convicted or that all innocent are aquitted? This country is full of folks that either beat the system or are victims of it.

There was not enough evidence to convince a jury that OJ killed those people.

Accept it, realize it has absolutely no impact on your life or the greater public and move on with your lives, people.
                        "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                        --Leo Durocher

Comment

• venis2k1
                          Youboty can hope
                          • Jul 2002

I have it on in inside source that he was at the game "looking for the real killers"

Comment

• ryjam282
                            Offical Billszone Starting QB
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                            INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is one of the main foundations of our legal system and to continue to harp on the possibility that he killed those people is not only pointless and unproductive, it is plain stupid.

Do you people really think all guilty people are convicted or that all innocent are aquitted? This country is full of folks that either beat the system or are victims of it.

There was not enough evidence to convince a jury that OJ killed those people.

Accept it, realize it has absolutely no impact on your life or the greater public and move on with your lives, people.

Did you watch any of the trial? If so, that would not be your response. It has been said many times that this is one time that clearly the evidence was so overwhelming for a conviction but Mark (Racist) Furman and the others in the LAPD botched some evidence that got thrown out and other things like that. How else can you explain his DNA under Nicole Browns nails.....or the scratches on his hand? You believe it was from breaking a glass in his hotel room? What about the limo drivers testimony???? Clearly he is a murderer. The jury might not think so,(cause of the crucial evidence thrown out) but I sure do.

Ryan Withey
                            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• cordog
                              eat, drink, and be merry
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
                              or the scratches on his hand? You believe it was from breaking a glass in his hotel room? What about the limo drivers testimony???? Clearly he is a murderer. The jury might not think so,(cause of the crucial evidence thrown out) but I sure do.
                              When i heard about the cut on his finger i knew he was guilty. Its called the Killers cut. The knife gets soaked in blood and the hand slips down the blade. Tell tale sign of guilt

Comment

Working...
                              X