PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting numbers....

OpIv37
10-18-2004, 07:54 PM
-The 4 teams that beat Buffalo are a comined 16-6. I'm not sure how much this matters, because good teams find a way to win close games. But given some of the young talent on our roster, it at least gives me hope for the future to know we at least stayed with 3 very good teams and one mediocre team.

- If Buffalo wins the rest of their games (and this is hypothetical- I've seen nothing to believe it could happen), they'd be 12-4. While this would certainly earn a wild card, it might not even win the division with the Jets and NE both at 5-0.

TigerJ
10-18-2004, 08:02 PM
I did a little research before the Miami game. In terms of win loss record of opponents this year, though the first four games of the season Buffalo had the most difficult schedule. Miami was in third place. I think I learned Chicago was in second. I may have that wrong though. It doesn't really make me feel all that much better. After all, Buffalo played close enough that had they eliminated stupid mistakes they might have won several or even all four of those games. It does give me some encouragement that if Buffalo can learn discipline and concentration (aka. NE Patriots) they can be pretty good.

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Didn't some dude on this board try the same old saw before, i.e. if you throw out Travis Henry's best performances, he sucks ?