PDA

View Full Version : Stop the insanity! PLEASE

alohabillsfan
10-18-2004, 08:46 PM
I am really getting sick of the party line (the safe answer) of you don't lose your starting position due to injury. I wish we had a coach like (belichek) that acually considered performance vice stature (Brady over Drew). I mean Mularky are you blind? 111 rushing yards and 31 receiving against the #3 Defense in the league. Not bad for his first start I wonger what he could have done verse Oakland or the Jets? And to run as effectively as he did with the fins knowing we would run to kill the clock only adds more credence to his effort. I like Henry as much as the rest of you he has been a true warrior! but I like to win also (I finally watched NFL prime for the first time this year!!!). As for Adams, park him! Edwards already has 3 sacks this year in limited action and has displayed the ability to penetrate and push the pocket, which concides with Schobel getting his sacks! Time for the youth movement! Drew your next!!!! Lets go JP! :bighug:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
So if you spilled the hot fries all over yourself at work and had to take three weeks off to recover in the burn unit, then you would expect to not have your job when you return because the next pimply-faced kid took over from you ?

alohabillsfan
10-18-2004, 08:55 PM
was he doing better?

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 08:56 PM
But you were a Burger King all-pro...

DraftBoy
10-18-2004, 09:41 PM
But you were a Burger King all-pro...

answer his question, is the kid a highly touted up and comer in burger king corp? Does he have more potential than I do? Has he preformed better than I have? If yes then yea Id expect to lose my job. I dont know why the hell anybody would want to keep around somebody who doesnt do as good of a job as somebody else on the same team. Ludacris if you ask me...

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 09:43 PM
I can tell you've never had to put bread on the table for your family...

DraftBoy
10-18-2004, 09:49 PM
I can tell you've never had to put bread on the table for your family...

Untrue, dont judge a book by its cover. I pay my own way through college, and rent an apartment that my gf and I share. I play 3/4 the utilities/bills, buy 1/2 the groceries, and take care of the vet bills. I have lost 3 jobs in the past 2 years due to job performance and now im an asst. manager at my current employer and base all my reviews on performance and will fire somebody when and if needed. Anymore assumptions?

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Oh yeah ? I lost 4 jobs in 2 years when I was in college, too, but I perservered and made it to head bagger at the local Piggly Wiggly.

DraftBoy
10-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah ? I lost 4 jobs in 2 years when I was in college, too, but I perservered and made it to head bagger at the local Piggly Wiggly.

Awesome! You make cashier yet?

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 10:34 PM
No I got hurt and this big kid from Rochester took my job while I was in hospital

Hemlepp53
10-18-2004, 10:45 PM
I Agree Bench Adams... Get What You Can For TH, or drop him pos season.. Willis HAs Proven He Can Earn His Keep or atleast fooled alot of Fans Including me... I Wish We Had Two More Weeks To 60/40 the run plays....