• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Autographs in Baltimore

So my wife's a huge Bledsoe fan (let it go- she doesn't know much about football) and really wants his autograph. We're going to the game in Baltimore this week. Anyone know how we might get an autograph? Even if it's a long shot, let me know.

Thanks-
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • BuffaloWings51
    • Oct 2004

How's your wife at mosh-pitting ? I hear Everclear plays Camden Yards on Thursday.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloWings51
      How's your wife at mosh-pitting ? I hear Everclear plays Camden Yards on Thursday.
      I've never really thought of Everclear as a mosh-pit band, although I am going to see Bad Religion next Tuesday.

And now, I will repeat my original question lest this thread get banished to the abyss that is The Twilight Zone:

Anyone know how to get Bledsoe's autograph, preferably without stalking?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
        • Oct 2004

Where are you most likely to find Bledsoe ? I hear he's been known to crash (literally) the mosh pit at the Paradise Club in Boston while Everclear's been there.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

haha I totally forgot about that- i was wondering what the hell you were talking about. Now it makes sense...
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
            100% Cajun
            • Jul 2002

Your best chance is before the game, find out where the Bills lockerroom is, and nearby, there should be the team busses lined up. Usually the players come out of the lockerroom and meet with their families for a few minutes before getting on the bus. They will be inside of a fenced in area, but you may be able to call him over. Good Luck!

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              We're going to the game in Baltimore this week. Anyone know how we might get an autograph?
              I can hook ya up with Pride's autograph. You should see what those are going for on E-Bay. I'll even throw in a BAM autograph for half price.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

All You have to do is find him, he will sign anything for anyone... he is an awesome guy like that. And having a wife who is a Bledsoe fan is awesome I dont know why that would bum you out. Considering all most girls know about QB is that Tom Brady has a cute dimple on his chin.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Thanks guys- I'll let you know how it turns out,

btw MB- I'm not bummed that my wife's a Bledsoe fan- I just wanted to acknowledge his shortcomings lest this turn into another bash Bledsoe thread.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Try early Sunday morning - starting around 9:00 A.M - at the Marriott Inner Harbor. The Bills have stayed there for both previous regular and preseason games, and bus the short distance to Ravens Stadium Sunday morning.

My wife got Flutie's autograph near the team bus when we were there a few years ago.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Thailog80
                      Im not a chick!
                      • Apr 2003

Have her go topless...that always helps.

"Let's Roll"
                      Todd Beamer
                      Flight 93
                      9/11/01

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        Try early Sunday morning - starting around 9:00 A.M - at the Marriott Inner Harbor. The Bills have stayed there for both previous regular and preseason games, and bus the short distance to Ravens Stadium Sunday morning.

My wife got Flutie's autograph near the team bus when we were there a few years ago.

Thanks-this should help
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Thailog80
                          Have her go topless...that always helps.
                          That might have worked a month ago, but she doesn't like the cold
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FTG
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            So my wife's a huge Bledsoe fan (let it go- she doesn't know much about football) -

obviously!
                            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                            X