PDA

View Full Version : Autographs in Baltimore

OpIv37
10-18-2004, 09:00 PM
So my wife's a huge Bledsoe fan (let it go- she doesn't know much about football) and really wants his autograph. We're going to the game in Baltimore this week. Anyone know how we might get an autograph? Even if it's a long shot, let me know.

Thanks-

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 09:08 PM
How's your wife at mosh-pitting ? I hear Everclear plays Camden Yards on Thursday.

OpIv37
10-18-2004, 09:13 PM
How's your wife at mosh-pitting ? I hear Everclear plays Camden Yards on Thursday.

I've never really thought of Everclear as a mosh-pit band, although I am going to see Bad Religion next Tuesday.

And now, I will repeat my original question lest this thread get banished to the abyss that is The Twilight Zone:

Anyone know how to get Bledsoe's autograph, preferably without stalking?

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Where are you most likely to find Bledsoe ? I hear he's been known to crash (literally) the mosh pit at the Paradise Club in Boston while Everclear's been there.

OpIv37
10-18-2004, 09:20 PM
haha I totally forgot about that- i was wondering what the hell you were talking about. Now it makes sense...

CajunBillsBacker
10-19-2004, 03:45 AM
Your best chance is before the game, find out where the Bills lockerroom is, and nearby, there should be the team busses lined up. Usually the players come out of the lockerroom and meet with their families for a few minutes before getting on the bus. They will be inside of a fenced in area, but you may be able to call him over. Good Luck!

northernbillfan
10-19-2004, 04:53 AM
We're going to the game in Baltimore this week. Anyone know how we might get an autograph?
I can hook ya up with Pride's autograph. You should see what those are going for on E-Bay. I'll even throw in a BAM autograph for half price.

The King
10-19-2004, 07:47 AM
All You have to do is find him, he will sign anything for anyone... he is an awesome guy like that. And having a wife who is a Bledsoe fan is awesome I dont know why that would bum you out. Considering all most girls know about QB is that Tom Brady has a cute dimple on his chin.

OpIv37
10-19-2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks guys- I'll let you know how it turns out,

btw MB- I'm not bummed that my wife's a Bledsoe fan- I just wanted to acknowledge his shortcomings lest this turn into another bash Bledsoe thread.

Jan Reimers
10-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Try early Sunday morning - starting around 9:00 A.M - at the Marriott Inner Harbor. The Bills have stayed there for both previous regular and preseason games, and bus the short distance to Ravens Stadium Sunday morning.

My wife got Flutie's autograph near the team bus when we were there a few years ago.

Thailog80
10-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Have her go topless...that always helps.

OpIv37
10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Try early Sunday morning - starting around 9:00 A.M - at the Marriott Inner Harbor. The Bills have stayed there for both previous regular and preseason games, and bus the short distance to Ravens Stadium Sunday morning.

My wife got Flutie's autograph near the team bus when we were there a few years ago.

Thanks-this should help

OpIv37
10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Have her go topless...that always helps.

That might have worked a month ago, but she doesn't like the cold

FTG
10-20-2004, 08:01 PM
So my wife's a huge Bledsoe fan (let it go- she doesn't know much about football) -

:rofl: obviously!