PDA

View Full Version : AHL

northernbillfan
10-19-2004, 05:44 AM
Went to the Roadrunners innagural home opener and had a blast. That's what I remember when I was a kid going to the AHL games.

It was good family fun at good family prices.

Total cost for me and my son was close to a single mid level NHL seat. Including the price of the food, bevvy's, 50/50, and tix, we attended the game for a little under $100. Family packs go for $70 including 4 seats, 4 dogs, 4 pops, and you are sitting around row 25.

The hockey isn't as smooth as the NHL, but it's just a step below. Nothing beats the sound of a body crashing against the boards.

Makaveli
10-19-2004, 09:40 AM
yea even though the baby leafs suck, I always love going to watch them, well mainly the other teams that come to smoke them, but yea it is really good prices, the deal they have here, much like the one you have, is 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, 4 drinks for 44 dollars and its between rows 16-18. Good Stuff, plus thanks to the Division change last year, I got to see Rochester for the first time last year which is the closest I've ever come to seeing a Sabres game, it was literally the most exciting game I've watched in my life including nhl tv games, go McMorrow whooo :D

SkateZilla
10-19-2004, 09:39 PM
heh...

norfolk.. our jumbotron looks like one of those lil toys where yu put the plastic pegs in the hoels to make it light up.. "Light brights" i think they were called...