X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Cleveland & Dallas trade

WR Quincy Morgan for WR Antonio Bryant per fbg. I will look for a confirmation link.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Cowboys sources told FOXSports.com that they've agreed to trade Antonio Bryant to the Cleveland Browns for Quincy Morgan.

The Chiefs were also in the mix for Bryant and offered a pair of fifth-round picks, but Dallas chose to accept the trade for the Browns' Morgan instead.

Tensions have been high between Bryant and coach Bill Parcells after the WR tossed a towel in Parcells' face in during spring workouts to express his unhappiness.

Morgan has 9 catches for 144 yards so far this season, including three TDs.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Swapping garbage cans.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

bryant is a ***** but a good wr.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Bryant has got a ton of talent and so does Morgan both just look unmotivated
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jersey1031
              • Feb 2003

bryant will make something of himself now that he's outta the shadows of johnson and glenn, i mean as far as that goes, he is playing in cleveland...
              "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

The two of them have talent beyond belief. I think they're both Andre Rison-type players. Put them in the right situation, with their mind into it, and they'll string together some really amazing seasons.

I hope that next offseason, we can pick up a Quincy Morgan for our struggling but hyped WR from from the 2002 class just like Dallas did.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

I think that Antonio Bryant has mad talent, but I'm not sure that Clevland is the best place for him.

I can see Quincy Morgan getting more reps in Dallas. Keyshawn is just not the player he used to be, and Terry Glenn just isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                  X