:lolpoint:

:rofl: :lolcry:
It's not wrong. I feel the same way. :snicker:

The King
10-19-2004, 08:43 PM
That Picture is AWESOME!!! Its also my new desktop

Jersey1031
10-19-2004, 09:13 PM
i love it. now if only the rest of the world would realize just how over-rated brady is...

ArcticWildMan
10-19-2004, 09:52 PM
i love it. now if only the rest of the world would realize just how over-rated brady is...

I totally hate the Patriots and Brady, but to call him over-rated is just sour grapes. The guy is the next Joe Montana. He just wins.

RedEyE
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
He's definitly taken a beating this year.

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Stupid Seahawks. They were supposed to pop his head off. :mad:

kardshark19
10-19-2004, 10:33 PM
two yrs ago he was over-rated, just throwing stupid dump passes and screens. last year he started to show how nice of a deep pass he had. and this year he just looks amazing. he definitely isn't over-rated, but it is annoying how all the sportscasters ride his jock all day.

Turf
10-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Let's see, a highly efficient QB who's won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls and has been nothing short of surgical is getting his Bell rung and yet still winning the game is......what?
I wish we had him. Don't confuse jealousy with bitterness. The guy is damn good, possibly the best QB in the game right now.

mush69
10-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Stupid Seahawks. They were supposed to pop his head off. :mad:

I was thinking the same thing, This picture would be much better if his head was still in the helmet!

mybills
10-20-2004, 09:23 AM
LOL! Those 2 SB's were won by Adam Vinateri. He over throws the ball just like other QBs, he gets sacked, he has a fantastic coach, but he's the greatest? :rofl:

Hemlepp53
10-20-2004, 09:30 AM
LOL! Those 2 SB's were won by Adam Vinateri. He over throws the ball just like other QBs, he gets sacked, he has a fantastic coach, but he's the greatest? :rofl:

Agreed I wouldnt call him the GReatest but the kid is one of the top 5 out there easily. I do see him winning more and more as his career continues but to compare him to the 49er's Joe M. is a bit off the scale. He is good but he isnt the greatest. The Kicker is great and the Coach is great but he's not the Greatest.. Good Pic BTW

The King
10-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Let's see, a highly efficient QB who's won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls and has been nothing short of surgical is getting his Bell rung and yet still winning the game is......what?
I wish we had him. Don't confuse jealousy with bitterness. The guy is damn good, possibly the best QB in the game right now.

Brady does his thing well no question, but if you think he could do more with the offense thand Drew can your mistaken, its Drews arm that makes some of the plays and Brady relies more on his decision making than his passing abilities. This line would let defenses capitalize on Bradys weaknesses.

Drive 4 Five
10-20-2004, 02:25 PM
As much as I cannot stand the Patsies, especially Brady, to call him over-rated is just ignorant. Seriously. That is just dumb. Tatonka? Thanks homie. That just made my day.

Drive 4 Five
10-20-2004, 02:31 PM
I think the comparisons to Montana stem from the fact that the guy is freakingly cool under pressure. Give credit where credit is due. The best example is that final drive in last year's superbowl, guys are swarming all around him, and he calmly delivers an incredible pass to set up the game winning fieldgoal. On the flip side, what about the line he has and the coaching? It just goes to show that football is the ultimate team game. Brady is set up to succeed in every aspect, but still....don't be stupid and say he is over-rated.

Michael82
10-20-2004, 02:54 PM
I totally hate the Patriots and Brady, but to call him over-rated is just sour grapes. The guy is the next Joe Montana. He just wins.
That's where he gets the over-rated label. People call him the next Joe Montana and say he's the best quarterback in the league right now. Personally, I'd take Manning, Culpepper, or McNabb right now over Brady.