X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

sweet picture

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

It's probably sooooo wrong, but.....

Originally posted by Tatonka

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal

It's not wrong. I feel the same way.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

That Picture is AWESOME!!! Its also my new desktop
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jersey1031
          • Feb 2003

i love it. now if only the rest of the world would realize just how over-rated brady is...
          "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Finch1031
            i love it. now if only the rest of the world would realize just how over-rated brady is...

I totally hate the Patriots and Brady, but to call him over-rated is just sour grapes. The guy is the next Joe Montana. He just wins.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

He's definitly taken a beating this year.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Stupid Seahawks. They were supposed to pop his head off.

Comment

• kardshark19
                  I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Finch1031
                  two yrs ago he was over-rated, just throwing stupid dump passes and screens. last year he started to show how nice of a deep pass he had. and this year he just looks amazing. he definitely isn't over-rated, but it is annoying how all the sportscasters ride his jock all day.
                  If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• Turf
                    • Jul 2002

Let's see, a highly efficient QB who's won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls and has been nothing short of surgical is getting his Bell rung and yet still winning the game is......what?
                    I wish we had him. Don't confuse jealousy with bitterness. The guy is damn good, possibly the best QB in the game right now.
                    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• mush69
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      Stupid Seahawks. They were supposed to pop his head off.
                      I was thinking the same thing, This picture would be much better if his head was still in the helmet!
                      Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

LOL! Those 2 SB's were won by Adam Vinateri. He over throws the ball just like other QBs, he gets sacked, he has a fantastic coach, but he's the greatest?
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                          LOL! Those 2 SB's were won by Adam Vinateri. He over throws the ball just like other QBs, he gets sacked, he has a fantastic coach, but he's the greatest?
                          Agreed I wouldnt call him the GReatest but the kid is one of the top 5 out there easily. I do see him winning more and more as his career continues but to compare him to the 49er's Joe M. is a bit off the scale. He is good but he isnt the greatest. The Kicker is great and the Coach is great but he's not the Greatest.. Good Pic BTW
                          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                            Let's see, a highly efficient QB who's won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls and has been nothing short of surgical is getting his Bell rung and yet still winning the game is......what?
                            I wish we had him. Don't confuse jealousy with bitterness. The guy is damn good, possibly the best QB in the game right now.
                            Brady does his thing well no question, but if you think he could do more with the offense thand Drew can your mistaken, its Drews arm that makes some of the plays and Brady relies more on his decision making than his passing abilities. This line would let defenses capitalize on Bradys weaknesses.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                              • May 2003

As much as I cannot stand the Patsies, especially Brady, to call him over-rated is just ignorant. Seriously. That is just dumb. Tatonka? Thanks homie. That just made my day.

Comment

Working...
                              X