Anybody watch Wisconsin-Purdue game last weekend?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Anybody watch Wisconsin-Purdue game last weekend?....

DE Erasmus James of the Wisconsin Badgers was a MONSTER in this game against a solid Purdue team if anyone saw it.

He is leading the Big 10 in sacks and isn't the best all around Defensive end but, is a MONSTER at rushing the passer.

In this game, he caused two holding penaltys, two sacks, and, a forced fumble on Kyle Orton.

According to DJ Boyer, right now he is a mid second round pick and, IMO, Defensive end is our number one priority. If he is still around when we pick in the second round and, he keeps playing at the level that he's playing now....I don't care what Center or Guard is available we should not pass on him.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

I'd think about him, but the oline needs fixing first.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
      DE Erasmus James of the Wisconsin Badgers was a MONSTER in this game against a solid Purdue team if anyone saw it.

He is leading the Big 10 in sacks and isn't the best all around Defensive end but, is a MONSTER at rushing the passer.

In this game, he caused two holding penaltys, two sacks, and, a forced fumble on Kyle Orton.

According to DJ Boyer, right now he is a mid second round pick and, IMO, Defensive end is our number one priority. If he is still around when we pick in the second round and, he keeps playing at the level that he's playing now....I don't care what Center or Guard is available we should not pass on him.
      I like this kid alot but you'll get alot of hesitation bc we already got 2 2nd round DE's on the roster....but I like the kid alot and Tuck outta ND he's a monster too.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

I don't think Erasmus falls to 2nd round. Right now I say he's easily a mid-late 1st rounder.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

id take tuck over any de in this draft, of course other than pollack from georgia. but in reality, theres no one id like more than a mauler drafted for our o-line. weve rejected this need long enough and id rather get a bonified DE from free agency considering TD's history in drafting DE's
          the dude abides

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The local radio show here interviewed Erasmus James a couple of weeks ago, and gave him a bunch of non-sports questions.

Show: "Who is the hottest woman in the world?"
            James: "Uh.......mmmm......I don't know."
            Show: "Oh Come On! Who pops into your head when I say The Hottest Woman in the World??"
            James: "Oh! Oh!.....Uh.....uh.......My Mother."
            Show: "WHAT???" (die laughing)

He's definitely not the brightest bulb in the tree, but if he can, I'll take him.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

he reminds me somewhat of suggs in baltimore.. one dimensional.. by seasons end though, it wont matter... he will shoot up the charts after he puts up close to 20 sacks and runs a fast time at the combine..

i also agree.. there is not even the smallest chance that we take a DE on the first day.. absolutely none.

zero..

did i mention.. there is no way we take a DE?
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

The guy is a top ten pick. No wonder Purdue chopped his ass to get him out of the game. He was destroying them. He looks a lot like Strahan to me.

Comment

• ryjam282
                  Offical Billszone Starting QB
                  • Mar 2003

Just what we need....Another DE in the first or 2nd round....I am sure, by default if we selected him, he would be a bust.

Ryan Withey
                  Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

EE.. nice work with they strahan comparison.. they said that like three times durning the game.. copycat.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      EE.. nice work with they strahan comparison.. they said that like three times durning the game.. copycat.
                      I agreed with them.

I still can't believe how Purdue lost that game.

Comment

• CAbills
                        • Jul 2004

You cant believe it I go to Purdue and was at the goddamn game. If Smith would have caught that Interception in his hands, if Orton didnt try his Jon Elway impression, and if the 2 min defense of Purdue didnt look like the Bills, o and if Jones could make a damn FG we would of won that game. We looked like the bills out there for a while. O well god shone some sport light on me that weekend by allowing the bills to win.
                        Lets Go Buffalo!
                        Boiler Up!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
                          Just what we need....Another DE in the first or 2nd round....I am sure, by default if we selected him, he would be a bust.

He isn't a white guy with a motor.
                          You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X