PDA

View Full Version : Any Word on Adams, Vincint, or Milloy

juice
10-19-2004, 10:15 PM
The word after the Win was that Adams said he would never play for Jerry Gray again, but that sounds like a little bit of fantasy to me.. Why would he come out and say that when he knows there is no chance the Bills let him go to the Pats or Jets..

I hope Big Sam didn't pull a no-show at practice.. What's the word?

Any chance of Vincint being ready this week.. Even though McGee showed improvement it would still be good to have Troy available Sunday and let McGee concentrate on Special Teams this week.

I am assuming that Milloy is still a Probable for the Ravens game.. Not a minute too soon.. It will take the entire team effort to pull out a win in the Ravens house.. Ray is gonna try to decapitate both of our RBs and our QB.

Bulldog
10-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Ray is gonna try to decapitate both of our RBs and our QB.

Either that or stab them! :nervous:

Hemlepp53
10-20-2004, 09:25 AM
I think we will fair alright against the Ravens. Now dont get me wrong buy no means is it going to be an easy game or walk in the park, but I think now that the losing streak is broken and all that crap is behind us we should start looking better and getting some more wins. Ray Lewis is the man but he will have to work real hard this game containing the ground attack and sacking Drews Immobile Ass.. I do think we have a chance against the Birds .. Lets Hope I'm Right

Jan Reimers
10-20-2004, 10:45 AM
According to Adams' agent, Big Sam and the Bills' coaches have kissed and made up. And you can always trust an agent.

juice
10-20-2004, 12:05 PM
According to Adams' agent, Big Sam and the Bills' coaches have kissed and made up. And you can always trust an agent.
Where did you see his Agents comments? LINK?

DraftBoy
10-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Any word about Henry?

Ebenezer
10-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Any word about Henry?
The Bills were given Monday off and Tuesday is always an offday...there will be nothing to report until later.

The_Philster
10-20-2004, 03:21 PM
unless they're drunk :snicker:

northernbillfan
10-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Wednesday is usually a quiet day on the news front. There will be reports from practice released later today. When we get word, you'll hear it here first, that is if the news department is awake.

Hemlepp53
10-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Looking forward to see what the deal is. I think Sam's attitude is out of line. If the BIG Bit** is told to sit for whatever reason he should sit. A Coach isnt going to pull a player if they are being productive.. Dumb move if they start him.. make an impression.. MM needs to earn respect if thats the way things went...

juice
10-20-2004, 03:45 PM
I see Bills.com has where Adams commented on their front page but I couln't get it to play, anyone have any luck or knows what he said?

Got it to play.

Sam sounds like he means all business, said he was bought here to be a dominate DL-man and thats what he is out to prove this week.. He also said what happened on the sideline is an in-house thing and is behind him.

Adams said that he didn't like the Ravens O-Lineman and was looking foward to battleing them in the trenches.

He called Ray Lewis "Ray Ray" i dont know if he was taking a shot at Lewis but he also said that "He puts his pants on like every other man".

He said he is in Buffalo now and this is where he wants to be and that he loves playing and being here.

Sam sounds like he is on a mission.. It definitely doesn't sound like there will be much Disiplinary action, Maybe he does start but he will be a huge factor.

this incident probably lit a fire under the big man.

juice
10-20-2004, 04:13 PM
I think that Ravens RB is gonna "Have himself a Samuel Adams" Sam really sounds like he doesn't like these guys.

TigerJ
10-20-2004, 09:05 PM
That's what I like to hear. Nothing like some good old fashioned animosity to spice up a football game. "Love thy neighbor as thyself," until you get on a football field.