PDA

View Full Version : Funny Bills Article

Jimbuktu
10-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a big bills fan and write a column for the erie-times news that can be read at goerie.com, but i just wanted to share this link to an article that i think is pretty funny...actually there are more than one good bills articles on the site if you peruse around...enjoy!

Article (http://www.zubazpants.com/articles/current/jbyrne08.html)
*edit* I fixed your link, nbf.

northernbillfan
10-20-2004, 02:52 AM
LMAO At this guys name: Mike Scott (http://zubazpants.com/articles/current/mscott03.html)

shelby
10-20-2004, 04:17 AM
Welcome to the Zone....

i love this...
12:21 – The Phins stall out on 3rd and nine at the Bills 35 yard line, and now have to punt. This prompts CBS to show a highlight montage of Jay Fiedler for some reason. You just have to believe that this guy was the least-laid high school quarterback in the history of high school quarterbacks. I bet his mom still thinks that Dan Marino is the quarterback of Miami. What a sad case Fiedler is. But not as sad as Feeley. Or Sage Rosenfels for that matter. Those guys BACK UP Fiedler. Can it get any worse than that? I think not, unless you’re Dave Wannstedt of course and have to choose between that trio. Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if Wannstedt did acid before the game and thinks he is choosing between General Zod, Ursa and Non from Superman 2.
:snicker:
Great read, thanks!

mybills
10-20-2004, 06:16 AM
Welcome to the zone, Jimbuktu! :bigwave:

Good article. I have to defend my boy though...
<i>4:43 – I really hate how Moulds is always complaining after every play where he misses making a completion for whatever reason. Hey Moulds, if you have your hands on a ball, you’re supposed to catch it. Don’t blame it on some nickel defensive back. You’re supposed to be an elite receiver, so make the friggin’ play!</i>
That wind was God awful. :down: It reaked havoc on both teams.

TigerJ
10-20-2004, 07:37 AM
That was funny enough that I can forgive the shameless self promotion. :funny: That is you who wrote it, isn't it?

Jimbuktu
10-20-2004, 09:53 AM
haha, i'm glad you enjoyed it...and yeah, shamless self promotion, i couldn't help it...just trying to get the word out...that column appears both on zubazpants.com and goerie.com, but unfortunately on goerie, they edited out my favorite part about fiedler being one of the least laid quarterbacks of all time...glad you guys enjoyed it though!

im sure this is in another thread...but i get the funny feeling that buffalo is going to be 3-4 going into the next jets game...how painful is it that if they had either beaten the jets or jags...this season would seem so much brighter right now...ah well.....GO BILLS!

lordofgun
10-20-2004, 10:02 AM
I love shameless self-promotions!

:up:

northernbillfan
10-20-2004, 01:39 PM
...that column appears both on zubazpants.com and goerie.com, but unfortunately on goerie, they edited out my favorite part about fiedler being one of the least laid quarterbacks of all time...glad you guys enjoyed it though!
We wouldn't do that here.