• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original

I actually published this very early this morning, but was tired from the editing. This guy sure can write, but it's a hard article to edit, and well worth every second I work on it.

Kevin Shenoy's One Fans View

Well, here we are in mid October, and I am enjoying the first win of the season. There you go, I gave you the good news first. I hate to be the overbearing, parental figure who sees their child get a 99 on a test and ask, “Where’s the other point?” I am going to dissect this win and bring us back to earth as Buffalo Bills fans. There is no need to go hog wild with delusion.

I’m an emotionally fragile fan. I refuse to completely buy into this feeling of a big win for Buffalo. I don’t think they’ve found something sustainable. Not after one victory against the weakest team to be assembled in the AFC East since the Jets in the mid-90s. If I put too much of my heart into this, I’m just going to get hurt.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• juice
    • Aug 2003

Excellent Article.. I expect Offensive production to pick up this week with Henry attempting to prove that he is the starter, and Bledsoe's output because Loosman is getting healthy.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

That was the coolest article ive read this week.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Good stuff. I enjoy other Fans point of view espically when we all can relate to it. Good Stuff
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Great article! I laughed and I cried!

Comment

Working...
          X