PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original

northernbillfan
10-20-2004, 01:59 PM
I actually published this very early this morning, but was tired from the editing. This guy sure can write, but it's a hard article to edit, and well worth every second I work on it.

Kevin Shenoy's One Fans View (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/20/one_fans_view_emotionally_fragile.php)

Well, here we are in mid October, and I am enjoying the first win of the season. There you go, I gave you the good news first. I hate to be the overbearing, parental figure who sees their child get a 99 on a test and ask, “Where’s the other point?” I am going to dissect this win and bring us back to earth as Buffalo Bills fans. There is no need to go hog wild with delusion.

I’m an emotionally fragile fan. I refuse to completely buy into this feeling of a big win for Buffalo. I don’t think they’ve found something sustainable. Not after one victory against the weakest team to be assembled in the AFC East since the Jets in the mid-90s. If I put too much of my heart into this, I’m just going to get hurt.

juice
10-20-2004, 02:06 PM
Excellent Article.. I expect Offensive production to pick up this week with Henry attempting to prove that he is the starter, and Bledsoe's output because Loosman is getting healthy.

DraftBoy
10-20-2004, 02:57 PM
That was the coolest article ive read this week. :cheers:

Hemlepp53
10-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Good stuff. I enjoy other Fans point of view espically when we all can relate to it. Good Stuff

Michael82
10-20-2004, 03:20 PM
Great article! I laughed and I cried! :snicker: :chuckle: