• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jayhawk
    • Aug 2004

ESPN is reporting that ----

that McGhee might start because Henry isn't not completly healthy
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I was thinking that Mularkey would do this. He'll use the injury as an excuse until Henry is 100%. Let's see how McGahee does against Baltimore...then we can talk about Henry losing his job.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

It's a smart move.. let the RB competition get us a couple of wins.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

link?
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          link?
          that was reported on WGR also...I still feel that at worst case scenario, after TH is healthy, they will split the carries. TD will feel that TH trade value must be kept up.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Pretty much all the local media have been saying Henry's still having problems. It comes as no surprise that this is being contemplated. The only question is why Mularkey was so adament when asked that TH would start. He could have simply said, "We'll see how Travis is feeling." He would have avoided, or at least postponed the controversy.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
              Pretty much all the local media have been saying Henry's still having problems. It comes as no surprise that this is being contemplated. The only question is why Mularkey was so adament when asked that TH would start. He could have simply said, "We'll see how Travis is feeling." He would have avoided, or at least postponed the controversy.
              If MM says that, then the Fragile Ego of Travis may have been bruised.. If you cause waves between TH and WM now you will revive the Pre-Season problems of everyone wanting to get their full load of carries.

You have to carefully massage these guys egos.. MM has Willis saying the right things so the head coach has to maintain the tranquillity.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                that was reported on WGR also...I still feel that at worst case scenario, after TH is healthy, they will split the carries. TD will feel that TH trade value must be kept up.
                That arguement makes no sense. Henry has proved he can be a productive back. Teams interested in him already know what he can do. Having him go out there and get pounded for another year will reduce his value if it changes it at all. We're not getting what people think we're getting for him anyway. I don't see us getting a first rounder for him. To think that some were saying they would not trade him for two first rounders is hilarious.
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

I'm sure Ralph has nothing to do with this........
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                    I'm sure Ralph has nothing to do with this........
                    I agree. He does'nt
                    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

I have come the the definitive conclusion that I don't give a crap who starts. I like them both.
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                        I agree. He does'nt
                        My guess is the people who think otherwise believe in the tooth fairy as well.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          Unfortunately, I haven't lost a tooth in years, so I don't know.

Ralph hasn't always been the best person to make player decisions.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            what there's no tooth fairy? oh man, thanks for ruining my day.
                            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                              That arguement makes no sense. Henry has proved he can be a productive back. Teams interested in him already know what he can do. Having him go out there and get pounded for another year will reduce his value if it changes it at all. We're not getting what people think we're getting for him anyway. I don't see us getting a first rounder for him. To think that some were saying they would not trade him for two first rounders is hilarious.

Dead on!

Less miles on him and his contract will play a bigger role in his value than if he gets a couple extra stats

Comment

Working...
                              X