PDA

View Full Version : BIGG FF Question, Please Help ME

ryyyan24
10-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Listen guys, just so you know I am a disappointed Dolphin fan not looking for a fight, Fantasy football is all I really care about this season, so PLEASEE help me out here. My RB's are Curtis Martin, Sahun Alexander, and Eddie George. I desperately need a WR. My close friend needs a quality RB and is very interested in George. He has told me that he will trade either Hines Ward or Joe horn for Eddie George. I think this is a great deal for me, but which one should I chose, Horn or Ward????? Horn is having a better fantasy season so far abd looks to have the advantage at the schedules.

PLEASE GUYS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...WHO SHOULD I CHOSE WARD OR HORN?????

Gunzlingr
10-20-2004, 04:41 PM
I would take Ward, but what do I know :idunno: (I have Brooks- :sadwalk: )

Tatonka
10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
are you kidding me?

take ward and stop posting ridiculous questions like this..

can i play in your league?

lordofgun
10-20-2004, 06:35 PM
No way. Take Horn.

Ward is now the #2 option in pittsburgh as big ben loves plax!!!

ryjam282
10-20-2004, 06:36 PM
This is an easy one. I would take Ward in a heartbeat. He is better then Horn hands down.

Tatonka
10-20-2004, 06:52 PM
either way.. the guy trading either wr for george is a dildo and either trade should be vetoed instantly.

lordofgun
10-20-2004, 06:55 PM
either way.. the guy trading either wr for george is a dildo and either trade should be vetoed instantly.
I agree except for the part about the sex toy.

chernobylwraiths
10-20-2004, 07:53 PM
Take Horn. New Orleans defense is horrible and they will be playing from behind in most of their games so barring injury (which Horn is more subject to) Horn will have more opportunities. Ward is the better player and might get more catches, but won't be used much for long plays and Pittsburgh is more of a running team. Just my two cents.

Dozerdog
10-20-2004, 07:55 PM
Take Horn. New Orleans defense is horrible and they will be playing from behind in most of their games so barring injury (which Horn is more subject to) Horn will have more opportunities. Ward is the better player and might get more catches, but won't be used much for long plays and Pittsburgh is more of a running team. Just my two cents.

I'd take Horn on the FFL trade myself.

If I were picking one or the other for the Bills, I'd Take Ward- he's a better WR.

But New Orleans sucks and the FFL points will get racked up by Horn over Ward

FTG
10-20-2004, 07:58 PM
I'd take Horn. Plaxico seems to be Ben R's favorite target plus the weather will be getting bad and make it harder for a cold weather team like Pittsburg to throw.

BAM
10-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Agreed. Take Horn bro.

northernbillfan
10-21-2004, 02:41 AM
are you kidding me?

take ward and stop posting ridiculous questions like this..

can i play in your league?
Leave the guy alone T. He's a Phin fan, so you know his mental capacity is limited. If we can be of any help to anybody we will.

Take Horn. Pitt will be running soon enough, plus Plexico is getting all teh attention, which is good for me :D

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-21-2004, 08:21 AM
From a fantasy standpoint Horn is better as Ward doesn't score that many TDS.....now as far as who is the better overall receiver I would say Ward. But that doesn't matter in FF.

Halbert
10-21-2004, 10:26 AM
I hate to break this to you but you're playing in a league from 2002. Tell him to pick up James Stewart.