PDA

View Full Version : AFC

fabolouspaul
10-21-2004, 09:07 AM
After looking at the standings, I really don't see too many strong teams in our conference. We competed strongly against both undefeated teams and had chances to win both games. Denver and Indy both look like they will run away with their division. I can see the Jags 4-2, Chargers 3-3, Houston 3-3, Browns 3-3 all falling soon. The Ravens at 3-2 dont look as strong as last year (injuries?) and can go either way. I feel if the Bills get a win this week against the Ravens, it will be a HUGE momentum builder and that should hopefully bring us a W against the Cards and lead to a HUGE showdown against the Jets to get us back to .500. It's very wishful thinking, let's just take care of business this Sunday and see how it all folds out. Lets go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: I love this team and it just hurts seeing them not play to their full potential.

EDS
10-21-2004, 09:34 AM
I am not sure how it will affect the Bills, but I agree, other then New England, Indy, Denver and maybe the Jets, there are no playoff locks and there is a lot of football left to play.