PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFHell

juice
10-21-2004, 02:20 PM
These clowns on HBO spent 10 minutes at the beginning of the show talking about negative E-Mails Marino got for his comments last week about Bills Fans and then again at the end of the show they talked about it for another 5 minutes.

With Marino saying he was sorry about 5 times to Bills fans.

Yet these clowns didn't see fit to mention the fact that the ills had won the first game of the season while making Dan Marino's sorry ass Dolphins the only Winless team in the League.. I can hardly see how the ommision wasn't done on purpose.

Instead of jesting Marino they could have given the Bills 5 of that 15 minutes for Game Highlights.. It was a Divisional game against the sorry Dolphins.

People living in Buffalo should give him hell.

Jayhawk
10-21-2004, 02:39 PM
oh we do. It's just subtle

Drive 4 Five
10-21-2004, 05:04 PM
C'mon...surely you cannot blame Marino for his hatred of the Bills. Being how we were the thorn in his side for so many many glorious seasons. Hell we are probably the biggest reason dumb ass never got to the Superbowl again! The Bills will forever haount that S.O.B. so I could care less about his dumb ass comments!

Turf
10-21-2004, 08:47 PM
The bitterness that surrounds this community is astounding. Get over it.

The_Philster
10-21-2004, 09:03 PM
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23771

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-22-2004, 06:35 AM
Even with all the records and crap, Buffalo pretty much made Marino a loser.

clumping platelets
10-22-2004, 08:44 AM
My e-mail to HBO:

Dan Marino can stick his negative comments about Buffalo up his f'in a$$. This type of comment will not allow me to watch your show in the future!

:D

Drive 4 Five
10-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Nice Clump! LOL! I just watched last night and finally saw what juice was saying. They did not even show the damn highlight for that game. Those sorry bastards! This is the second time this year that they've jacked us. The first time I thought it happened, I had been partying a little so I thought maybe it slipped past me. Now I know for sure. Dirty mofos! I solemnly swear to never watch that bull**** program ever again!