Are the Ravens Fans going to kick my ass on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Are the Ravens Fans going to kick my ass on Sunday?

has anyone been to this stadium before? Should I be concerned?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

I was there last year for the preseason game, they didn't do jack ****. A bunch of pussies they are.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

I've never seen a game in Baltimore- but I'll tell ya those people from Maryland are very nice- almost creepy nice.

15 years ago I was working in Baltimore and I dropped my work ID at a gas pump. A nice lady retrieved it - called the company HQ on the back of the ID- somehow managed to trace me to the hotel I was staying at- and said she would drop it off in the morning.

She even invited me to dinner at her house and tried to fix me up with her 20 year old daughter!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        I've never seen a game in Baltimore- but I'll tell ya those people from Maryland are very nice- almost creepy nice.

Except for that sniper guy....

Comment

• Valerie
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

That's funny, I don't think the Baltimore fans are very nice at all. Last year at the preseason game things were good, but when I went to the last Bills v. Ravens game the fans were downright nasty! In fact, out of all the stadiums I've been to, the Ravens fans were the WORST, hands down! Even the Skins fans are nicer than the Ravens fans, and you know I have nothing nice to say about the Skins or their fans....EVER!

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but so far, that has been the only bad experience I've had at any football game.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Except for that sniper guy....

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

If you hang out w/ R. Rich I doubt any raven fans will bother you.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

I guess it depends who you hang with. You're always gonna find that one group of f'd up ******ed drunks, no matter where you go.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

15 years ago I was working in Baltimore and I dropped my work ID at a gas pump. A nice lady retrieved it - called the company HQ on the back of the ID- somehow managed to trace me to the hotel I was staying at- and said she would drop it off in the morning.

She even invited me to dinner at her house and tried to fix me up with her 20 year old daughter!
                  That's hilarious.

Val, I hope you're wrong. My friend went to a Skins/Bucs game last year and said they were throwing batteries at the Tampa fans. I don't want to deal with that garbage. I'm sure people will talk **** to me- I'd probably do the same at the Ralph- I just don't want any physical altercations.

I'll probably just take justa's advice and try to upgrade my seats to sit near Rich
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I was wondering the same thing. I'm going to be quiet during the game and will save the cheering until I go back to Buffalo.

I will be dressed in full Bills attire tho. Bills tshirt, McGahee or Thurman Thomas jersey, Bills hat, Bills jacket.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

That's hilarious.

Val, I hope you're wrong. My friend went to a Skins/Bucs game last year and said they were throwing batteries at the Tampa fans. I don't want to deal with that garbage. I'm sure people will talk **** to me- I'd probably do the same at the Ralph- I just don't want any physical altercations.

I'll probably just take justa's advice and try to upgrade my seats to sit near Rich
                      I'll be with Kenny the pinto guy, Philster and helmetguy. We will all have our Bills stuff on and nobody better **** with us. I'll let someone tease me or harass me, but i will not get into any physical fights.

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I was wondering the same thing. I'm going to be quiet during the game and will save the cheering until I go back to Buffalo.
                        Pussy! I'm going to be cheering my ass off if the results allow it. If I get my ass beat, I get my ass beat. I'll take one for the team. :snicker2:

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

besides...Pride will be there to get my back...

right Pride?

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                            Pussy! I'm going to be cheering my ass off if the results allow it. If I get my ass beat, I get my ass beat. I'll take one for the team. :snicker2:
                            Okay, fine I'll cheer my ass off...but i definitely won't be taunting the other fans. Hopefully there is a bunch of Bills fans where i'm sitting...nosebleed, section 541.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                              besides...Pride will be there to get my back...

right Pride?
                              Who are you kidding? Pride will be helping them kick your ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X