• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

ESPN 'Expert' Picks

Only Sean Salisbury picked the Ravens to beat the Bills. Hmmm.
    Visit ESPN to view NFL Expert Picks for the current week and season
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Thats a diverse group.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

DO they know something we don't..

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I agree with all of Theismann's picks except for NE. I think the Jets will be the ones to wipe that grin off their face.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• LarryBoy
          The world needs a hero!
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
          I agree with all of Theismann's picks except for NE. I think the Jets will be the ones to wipe that grin off their face.

I hope so!
          Bills Rock!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I'm picking the Bills. It's nice to know these guys aren't totally stupid (except for Salisbury). LOL
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• A2Wolves6
              • Aug 2004

Why wouldn't they take us? Who does Baltimore have on Offense? LEWIS IS OUT!

Should be a defensive battle.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                The Picks For This Weeks Games Look Good. I do think the Jets have the squad to de-throne the Pats... I hope they walk off the field losers and heart broken with a QB that has a broken leg or something season ending... Ummmm I hope that wasnt to harsh... but FU** New England...
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                  Only Sean Salisbury picked the Ravens to beat the Bills. Hmmm.
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

salisbury is the smartest one.i have to agree with him.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                    The Picks For This Weeks Games Look Good. I do think the Jets have the squad to de-throne the Pats... I hope they walk off the field losers and heart broken with a QB that has a broken leg or something season ending... Ummmm I hope that wasnt to harsh... but FU** New England...
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                    X