PDA

View Full Version : Bettman is in town today..............

Novacane
11-12-2002, 10:26 AM
If he gives one of his speeches about how the fans need to buy tickets even though the team sucks he ought to be tared and featherd and run out of Buffalo on a rail!

Earthquake Enyart
11-12-2002, 10:38 AM
Bettman is blaming the Sabres for the league decline in attendance. If it weren't for you slackers, NHL attendance would be up.

Judge
11-12-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Bettman is blaming the Sabres for the league decline in attendance. If it weren't for you slackers, NHL attendance would be up.

What does Mr. Bettman have to say about that 9,000 attendance in Boston a couple of weeks back? Is that Buffalo's fault too?

I loved the bogus excuse given on here too- that it was Halloween. What a joke!

Attendance is down in several places.

Ebenezer
11-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
he ought to be tared and featherd and run out of Buffalo on a rail!

why run him out of town...he should be tarred and feathered and kept in town until he accepts Hamister's bid and finally assures the fans that the Sabres are staying here!!!

Ebenezer
11-12-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Attendance is down in several places.

And wait until next season when we face the possibility of a shut down/strike in 2004...and wait until the season after that when the fans don't come back...

will he still try to blame Buffalo??

Novacane
11-12-2002, 02:33 PM
Bettman is a jerk! Blame Buffalo?

MissBuffalo
11-12-2002, 08:18 PM
I just heard on WNSA that they're looking over the final 3 bids that were submitted. I'm not sure if he's in town dealing with that, but they made it sound as if something may happen soon (in regards to the bids.) LOL--but ya'all know how that stuff works! It'll be months before anything is finalized.

Dozerdog
11-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Empire just quoted Bettman as saying "The Sale of thre Sabres is in the home stretch, and should be resolved quickly, By the end of the season!

Double speaking no goal bastard.... whoops... that slipped out....