PDA

View Full Version : How frustrated are Dolphins fans?

Mr. Miyagi
10-22-2004, 02:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=54059

:::

Ebenezer
10-22-2004, 03:00 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=54059

:::
only 35/47 voted for gutting the front office staff???...we're 1-4 and beat them and almost 100% of the people want TD fired...

Mr. Miyagi
10-22-2004, 03:01 PM
I don't want TD fired. :down:

Jayhawk
10-22-2004, 03:22 PM
we should go over to phinshell and up that poll just to f with them

TigerJ
10-22-2004, 08:30 PM
72 now want everyone canned, 74%. 18 (19%) want Wanny gone by himself. Doing the math, 93% of respondents want Wanny gone. I think that's more than wanted Gregg Williams fired. It must be nice to be so popular.

Jayhawk
10-22-2004, 09:08 PM
at least it's happening to a crappy team, and franchise.

clumping platelets
10-22-2004, 11:24 PM
I say no changes......we want them to stay bottom dwellers :snicker:

Jayhawk
10-23-2004, 06:59 AM
heck they should hire TD as gm and Greg Williams as coach. that would do it

justasportsfan
10-23-2004, 11:52 AM
only 35/47 voted for gutting the front office staff???...we're 1-4 and beat them and almost 100% of the people want TD fired...That's the sad thing though, they are already frustrated and bills fans should be more frustrated. Have we accepted that we've become a losing franchise?

This is their first losing season in decades and how many years have we been unsuccessful under TD? Talentwise, I have no problem w/ TD. It's his coaching decisions that I might have a problem w/ depending on how Mularkey turns out. If the season doesn't turn around, I may change my mind about TD. Mularkey was brought in to win now and not a 3 yr. project.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2004, 11:54 AM
those homers deserve it. :mad:

Mr. Cynical
10-23-2004, 01:56 PM
The number is up to 100 now on firing GM/coach. The people have spoken. :;

And I love this sig the one poster had:

I Liquid24 admit that my team, the Miami Dolphins are inferior to the mighty Buffalo Bills in every category known to man. Both historically, and today. Our perfect season in 1972 was actually a byproduct of one of the weakest schedules ever. Our competition that year only had a winning percentage of .367. Dan Marino is inferior to Jim Kelly, and Don Shula is a panzie. <!-- / sig -->

He definitely must have lost a bet to have put this up as a fin fan. :rofl:

Either that or he is the most frustrated finfan in the world and has just completely lost it. :crazy:

SABURZFAN
10-23-2004, 03:36 PM

I Liquid24 admit that my team, the Miami Dolphins are inferior to the mighty Buffalo Bills in every category known to man. Both historically, and today. Our perfect season in 1972 was actually a byproduct of one of the weakest schedules ever. Our competition that year only had a winning percentage of .367. Dan Marino is inferior to Jim Kelly, and Don Shula is a panzie. <!-- / sig -->

Either that or he is the most frustrated finfan in the world and has just completely lost it. :crazy:

those idiots were selling out their team after they lost to houston last year.

Icer
10-23-2004, 03:41 PM

Yeah it was a bet

I post there, so I found it out