PDA

View Full Version : Bonehead move of the week

Charlieguide
10-22-2004, 09:55 PM
OK, now that waivers have cleared, I've got to tell you all about this. I mean no offense to the coach of this team, if you post here. Let it be a learning experience: ALWAYS try to trade, before you just cut a starting RB!

This guy, in the course of less than a week, has cut Emmitt Smith and Travis Henry . . . so he could pick up Leonard Henry and Sammy Morris, respectively. :doh:

hurls
10-22-2004, 10:07 PM
OK, now that waivers have cleared, I've got to tell you all about this. I mean no offense to the coach of this team, if you post here. Let it be a learning experience: ALWAYS try to trade, before you just cut a starting RB!

This guy, in the course of less than a week, has cut Emmitt Smith and Travis Henry . . . so he could pick up Leonard Henry and Sammy Morris, respectively. :doh:

Stupid is as stupid does. In one league I've picked up Deuce McCallister, another Rudi Johnson, and in another Henry and Coles. Too early to give up on these guys.

PUCKER
10-22-2004, 10:38 PM
What an idiot!!!

Brad528
10-22-2004, 10:56 PM
I wish i played in a league with such idiots. Most be a Buffalo thing.

hurls
10-22-2004, 11:36 PM
What an idiot!!!

Hey, baby! :bighug:

FTG
10-23-2004, 08:36 PM
someone cut Chad Johnson in one of my leagues. Some guys make move just for the sake of making moves

PUCKER
10-24-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey, baby! :bighug:
Hey honey! :kisscheek