PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Ravens

Frez
10-22-2004, 10:00 PM
It will be interesting to see how our offense handles the Ravens defense. The defense of the Ravens as we all know can be killer. When the Ravens are on TV I try to watch them most of the time because I like the way they play the game (hard and tough). We will get to see this week how tough our team really is. Bledsoe looked like a different QB to me last week. Maybe it was the protection he was getting or maybe it was just him. I can't wait to see this game on Sunday. I KNOW we can beat this team. I'd rather see Marcus Price starting at LT then Jonas Jennings.

Hey, what about our defense taking it to the Ravens offense? Now that would be a nice change. The Ravens offense is nothing special I think we can take it to them. Let's see how clever Jerry Gray really is.

Bills 17 Ravens 10

juice
10-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey, what about our defense taking it to the Ravens offense? Now that would be a nice change. The Ravens offense is nothing special I think we can take it to them. Let's see how clever Jerry Gray really is.

Bills 17 Ravens 10
Watch for Sam Adams being a huge factor in stopping the Ravens run game after his pathetic display last week..

Sam sounds like a man possessed and will be trying to prove the Ravens made a mistake in not retaining his services, and that the Bills made this team better by not overblowing last weeks incident.

hurls
10-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Whatever the outcome, the under's gotta be a good bet.

Mad Bomber
10-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Whatever the outcome, the under's gotta be a good bet.

Take the Bills +6. This game could be a repeat of today's Iowa-Penn State game. Iowa won 6-4.

The_Philster
10-25-2004, 08:26 AM
today's Iowa-Penn State game. Iowa won 6-4.
That sucked :down:

Valerie
10-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Hope springs eternal, huh guys? lol

The Bills SUCK and they didn't "handle" the Ravens defense at all, except to allow them to sack Drew and catch his horribly thrown balls. Thanks to the Bills wonderful offense, my most despised player in the NFL won player of the game!:mad: