PDA

View Full Version : Trav or Will/Best Bet

juice
10-22-2004, 10:00 PM
It seems like WM earned more PT this week from last weeks performance, so we can expect 10-15 touches for Willis against the Ravens.. a few Shuffle passes and maybe screens to get him involved.

Travis will get the start and is looking to prove he is worthy of being a premier Back in this League.. Can we expect to see Henry have his most productive day to prove that he has the run of the show, at least average 4.5 YPC.

Or will Willis make the most out of his touches and become the gamebreaker many expect him to be in the Bills future? The shuffle pass might be the key to the Bills pass game and keep Bledsoe off his back.. Suggs is licking his chops at the thought of getting at the Immobile QB.

Henry with 15-20 carries and Willis with 10-15 touches might be the combination to keep the Ravens "D" off balance and might yield the production to led to a Bills victory.

Effective run and pasing to the backs will wear down the aggressive Ravens D, and might keep Bledsoe from getting killed.

juice
10-23-2004, 03:39 PM
50/50 split on carries between WM and TH will equal a Bills win.

generalmills
10-23-2004, 06:04 PM
I can't see a 50/50 split working out for the bills on sunday....especially for Henry... He seems to be the type of back that needs a large amount of carries in the first half to set himself up for a worn down defensive line in the second half... Willis has the speed to play a 50/50 style of game... but the pounding style of Henry would not be effective only 13 or so times a game...
Start Willis!!!! (hopefully Henry will not be ready to start anyways...)

Dozerdog
10-23-2004, 06:13 PM
No Jamaal Lewis, No Todd Heap-

This game is going to be a very boring low scoring game. I don't see either team breaking 250- 275 total yards.

With that said- if we can take advantage of Boller's tunovers - and play with a lead- I can see a total of 125-130 on the ground. I have no idea how it will get divided.

Mad Bomber
10-23-2004, 08:06 PM
No Jamaal Lewis, No Todd Heap-

This game is going to be a very boring low scoring game. I don't see either team breaking 250- 275 total yards.

I agree. Like last week, this game could come down to whoever's defense scores more points.

Kenny
10-23-2004, 08:12 PM
I just hope it doesnt turn into that Buf-Dal game last year...

juice
10-23-2004, 10:11 PM
I agree. Like last week, this game could come down to whoever's defense scores more points.
Our Offense should be able to produce more yards in the passing game if the Line can hold that Ravens pass rush, and in the running game the combination of Henry and Willis should be able to wear down the Ravens Defense as the game goes on.

Ball control through the running attack will be key, and the Defense should be able to get the ball back for Bledsoe to take some shots deep to Moulds and Evans.

Look for the addition of Milloy in the secondary to allow the LBs to play a little more aggressive in stopping the Ravens Running game.. And I expect Adams to play like a man possessed to show that he is a dominant D-Lineman.