You just knew Bledsoe couldnt hold it together..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

You just knew Bledsoe couldnt hold it together..

a good defense.. on the road..

bledsoe's troubles have just started today..

and of all the damn people to throw that pathetic pass to.. dieon sanders..

man... i cant wait till bledsoe is the hell out of buffalo.. i hate him... give me rob johnson back.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

dude it' f*()ing early come the f*&^ down

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

come on T. That was all wills' fault for not jumping 4 feet in the air to retrieve the pass
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by shotgun
        dude it' f*()ing early come the f*&^ down
        You think our offense is gonna put up 20+ points on the road against the Ravens D?

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
          come on T. That was all wills' fault for not jumping 4 feet in the air to retrieve the pass
          oh, i know there are going to be people that say that though.. as commical as it is..

bledsoe has no accuracy.. whatever he had earlier in his career has just been hit out of him..

the defense did a good job of making the ravens offense look good too..

the only way the bills get back in this game is if the d scores.. because bledsoe is not capable of bringing this team back against a good d..

sorry for the people that wasted money to go see that one.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            a good defense.. on the road..

bledsoe's troubles have just started today..

and of all the damn people to throw that pathetic pass to.. dieon sanders..

man... i cant wait till bledsoe is the hell out of buffalo.. i hate him... give me rob johnson back.
            Drew is a god damn clown. He can't even hand the freakin' ball off right. He looks like a bumbling fool...wait a minute...that's because he is. As sorry as our line plays when everyone is coming, if we just had someone who could roll away from the pressure. I mean we have some serious weapons on offense but it is always the same damn story.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
              • May 2003

Looks like Tatonka is right again and for all those who talk **** because he hates Drew so much, well at least he is consistent...

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Drew will throw 3 more int's in the second half

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

man... i cant wait till bledsoe is the hell out of buffalo.. i hate him...
                    Amen. He's playing SCARED. You can just tell he's walking on eggshells. He knows he's done what's more.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                      • Jul 2004

I hear this often on The Zone & From Other Fans... I Hate to say it I am a Fan Of Drew Bledsoe but I am a Bills Fan First... If We Bench him who is going to come in with their tights and cape and save the game????? Hes better than Matthews... Hes all we got right now... I'd like to see MAtthews step up to the plate and actully be consistant with on the money plays.. but Fellaz I think Drew is what we are stuck with for now... The time will come.. Its just a matter of when!!!
                      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                        I hear this often on The Zone & From Other Fans... I Hate to say it I am a Fan Of Drew Bledsoe but I am a Bills Fan First... If We Bench him who is going to come in with their tights and cape and save the game????? Hes better than Matthews... Hes all we got right now... I'd like to see MAtthews step up to the plate and actully be consistant with on the money plays.. but Fellaz I think Drew is what we are stuck with for now... The time will come.. Its just a matter of when!!!
                        Cut. Drew. Now.

Overpaid. Underperforming.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

did you guys just see the pass that was TWO ****ING FEET behind moulds on the goal line????

if that isnt a perfect example of bledsoes ability.. i dont konw what is..

he guns a HUGE bomb down the field.. that moulds has to make an incredible catch to pull in.. then that ****ing dildo, bledsoe, cant hit moulds on a 7 pass play with NO pass rush and moulds is WIDE OPEN!!!

i hate bledsoe.. it is beyond the whole "i like bledsoe as a person, but dont like him as the bills qb"... i ****ing hate him.. he has been miserable to watch for 2 years now.. and it just makes me sick..

Comment

• FTG
                            • Aug 2004

did you guys just see the pass that was TWO ****ING FEET behind moulds on the goal line????

If not for Bumblesoes bad throws we would be tied 10-10 right now

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

WOOOHOOOO

drew gives an old ass db 2 ****ing picks.. because he likes throwing into double coverage.. IN THE ENDZONE..

i hate him.. i hate him so bad..

they showed his god damn sack, and showed how he had 4.3 seconds to throw the ball.. he took a FIVE STEP DROP, then pump faked.. then another step back.. then fumbled the ball..

this ENTIRE LOSS is on bledsoe.. the whole damn thing..

the game would be 17-10 buffalo if we just had a ****ing monkey throwing the ball instead of the most overrated qb in buffalo history.

go to hell bledsoe, you ****ing suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X