PDA

View Full Version : I Absolutely Hate This Team!

Drewpac
10-24-2004, 01:35 PM
I hate the coaches. I hate the players. And I hate the management. I will always be a Bills fan but I just cannot watch this team any longer. I went to the local sports bar this morning and I had to leave at halftime or I would have thrown up.

Drew Bledsoe is an idiot. The screen to McGahee had obviously been blown up but he still throws the ball. Fletcher's an idiot as well. How many god d*mn unsportsmanlike conduct penalties is he going to take before the coaches sit his ass on the bench?

Mularky's honeymoon period is officially over. The offensive playcalling is terrible, and that was supposed to be his forte. Damn, I miss Wade Phillips. At least that fat pig was an average NFL coach.

Get ready because were going to go 1-15 or 2-14 this season, and to top it off we're not going to have anything to show for it. Ralph needs to fire Donahue and the new GM needs to clean house, ASAP. There's going to be a huge dropoff in season ticket sales next season.

FTG
10-24-2004, 01:41 PM
You are so right. I love the Bills but I hate the way the current team is run. It is really not even fun to watch this team anymore. You know they will do something stupid every week to kill themselves

Drewpac
10-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Bump for fans who hate the Bills.

BillyT92679
10-24-2004, 03:21 PM
I love the Bills, but this team is far less fun to watch than the 2001 team was... as bad at that team was, they seemed to play with so much more heart than this one.

LABillsFan
10-24-2004, 03:50 PM
I love the Bills, but this team is far less fun to watch than the 2001 team was... as bad at that team was, they seemed to play with so much more heart than this one.

I think a lot of fans expected too much from this team this season.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-24-2004, 06:33 PM
For the first time in maybe five years I didn't really watch the game. It was on, but I decided to do some work in the bedroom and I think I made the right decision.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Agreed. In '01 they were coming off 8-8 season and had a new GM promising better times ahead. What they have now are 3 more non-winning seasons,

Drive 4 Five
10-24-2004, 07:00 PM
I think a lot of fans expected too much from this team this season.

And why shouldn't we? It is not as if we are lacking in talent. We are basically a quarterback away from the playoffs.

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 07:08 PM
For the first time in maybe five years I didn't really watch the game. It was on, but I decided to do some work in the bedroom and I think I made the right decision.

If you were working on the right person :hump: , you definitely made the right decision!