PDA

View Full Version : Reality sinks in

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 01:47 PM
We beat an 0-5 team last week. THAT's why we won.

This week we are playing a 3-2 team. THAT's why we are going to lose.

The Bills are a bad team folks. We just have to suck it up and realize it.

The offense is putrid beyond words, and Drew needs to be the first one cut to start the healing process. He is NOT the only one responsible, but that's NOT and excuse to keep playing and PAYING him for such crappy play. Put in Matthews until JP is ready.

Changes are needed NOW.

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Two things that piss me off about this team, that both go to the coaching:

1) A TOTAL lack of discipline. Stupid, untimely penalties. We do not EXECUTE!
2) A complete lack of flexibility and creativity. We keep trying the same things over and over. Henry up the middle for 0-1 yards....how many times can you watch that?

Hemlepp53
10-24-2004, 01:51 PM

This week we are playing a 3-2 team. THAT's why we are going to lose.

The Bills are a bad team folks. We just have to suck it up and realize it.

The offense is putrid beyond words, and Drew needs to be the first one cut to start the healing process. He is NOT the only one responsible, but that's NOT and excuse to keep playing and PAYING him for such crappy play. Put in Matthews until JP is ready.

Changes are needed NOW.

Damnit Man.... I HATE SUNDAYS!!!! WHY .. OH WHY.. Cant We Win COnsistantly!!!

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 02:40 PM

That 0-5 team is up 24-7 on the Rams right now.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 02:42 PM
That 0-5 team is up 24-7 on the Rams right now.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There was no way Fins were going winless for the year. They had to win sometime.

Drive 4 Five
10-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Damnit Man.... I HATE SUNDAYS!!!! WHY .. OH WHY.. Cant We Win COnsistantly!!!

I feel you bro. I am so sick of this crap. You know, in some ways I am glad that today happened because Drew cannot hide anymore. He sucks man. I say if Mike doesn't bench his ass then his a god damn pussy. Why shouldn't Drew be benched? Hell even someone like Steve Young has been benched because of his crappy ass play. Who the hell is Drew Bledsoe? You wanna send a message, you hold you leader accountable.

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There was no way Fins were going winless for the year. They had to win sometime.

I love it!!! I tell that to people all the time!

But they aren't that bad if they can win a game by that margin....This wasn't a -6 squeaker.