PDA

View Full Version : Winners

mypoorfriendme
10-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Through out last season and this season, there's in only a few players that i can honestly consider "winners." Obviously bledsoe is not a winner, he finds ways to lose like no one else ive ever seen. takeo spikes, london fletcher, lawyer milloy, id hate to say it, but theyre not winners. only three players come to mind when i think of players that im confident in making the play. milloy has blown coverages, spikes misses tackles, fletcher gets the penalties, henry gets his 2 yards, bledsoe throws his picks, even clements choked against the jaguars.

moulds, moorman, schobel. we have three players on this team that can come up with the play. mcgahee shows potential as does mcgee but for now, id say we have three players on this team doing everything they can to help this team to win.

i love the buffalo bills but at the same time, i hate them with ever ounce of my body with a fiery passion understood by no one but some members of this website.

Jayhawk
10-24-2004, 02:59 PM
yeah add the oline too it. they want to lose

mypoorfriendme
10-24-2004, 05:05 PM
yeah add the oline too it. they want to lose

im not saying anyone wants to lose, but there just arent enough players on this team that have the composure and even ability to catch the first down ball, or make the third down tackle. as far as our oline goes, i think its just a matter of getting talent on there. one solid starter (villereal) isnt going to cut it if we actually want a shot at playoffs within the next few years.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 05:14 PM
im not saying anyone wants to lose, but there just arent enough players on this team that have the composure and even ability to catch the first down ball, or make the third down tackle. as far as our oline goes, i think its just a matter of getting talent on there. one solid starter (villereal) isnt going to cut it if we actually want a shot at playoffs within the next few years.
This is the result of players who have lost all confidence in their leader, the qb. When you don't believe he can do it, you begin to feel helpless. Granted they are professionals and should try 100% all the time, but they are also human. This is why Matthews needs to start next week, and JP as soon as he is healthy.

We aren't going to all of a sudden win all our games, but I guarantee you will see improved play on the parts of the other players over time.