PDA

View Full Version : I have had just about enough of this

Jeff1220
10-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Next week vs. Cards - I'm not watching! I can't take this. I'm a busy man. My time on Sundays is valuable to me - to spend with family and to get a little school work done for the classes I teach in the week ahead. This team does nothing but upset me. I love the Bills, but I will not spend my time watching this team squander opportunities week in and week out. At least Dolphin fans can take comfort in the fact that the main key to their O deserted them as a big part of there 1-5 start. The Bills are once again underachieving and beating themselves, and the blame can go from the front office right down to that janitor we all know about.
As of right now, I will not be watching another Bills game until they give me a reason to want to. I'm so upset that I'm contemplating disconection of my NFL Sunday Ticket altogether. This team flat out sucks. No determination. No resolve. No fire. A whole lot of talent left to wilt within the confines of a resignation to defeat. They've given up and, for now, so have I. Done.

DaBills
10-24-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm a Bills fan forever, so it's in my contract to watch, even **** seasons like this. Times like this make the winning seasons sweeter.

But I agree, Bledsoe's gotta' go.

;-)

Jeff1220
10-24-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm also glad I didn't go downtown today for the game, saving the $134 for tix and all the other $$$ that I would have spent had I gone.