PDA

View Full Version : Drews Postgame press conferance

FTG
10-24-2004, 03:40 PM
If I've ever heard a defeated person talk it's Drew Bledsoe. YOu can hear it in his voice. He knows he can't do it anymore. He actually said he threw the pass to Evans that was intercepted because the DB was all over him and he thought there would be a flag thrown :shakeno: I can't wait until Losman is ready

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 03:42 PM
If I've ever heard a defeated person talk it's Drew Bledsoe. YOu can hear it in his voice. He knows he can't do it anymore. He actually said he threw the pass to Evans that was intercepted because the DB was all over him and he thought there would be a flag thrown :shakeno: I can't wait until Losman is readyI said this after the Raiders game. He has positively, absolutely lost 100% of his confidence. You can hear it in his voice, see it in his play, and see it in the other player's eyes and actions as well.

justasportsfan
10-24-2004, 03:43 PM
You can Bash Drew all you want. I still think he'll be one of the best back-ups when Losman is ready.

BillsFever21
10-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Drew needs to hang it up and "Retire With Dignity. Maybe he can even write a book on it.

Oh well he's one hell of a father though :rolleyes:

Jayhawk
10-24-2004, 03:45 PM
:fury: