Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

Last edited by DaBills; 10-24-2004, 03:59 PM.
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Just because it was Drew's fault today doesn't mean any defense of him after several other games this season was untrue. It's easy to take cheap shots now.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• DaBills
      • Sep 2004

That's my sig. I had double posted by accident but couldn't delete the thread.

But since you brought it up...

I was originally for DB coming here. Thought he could turn things around. But after 2 1/2 seasons, c'mon, how do defend the performance? Based on potential, on what if's? If Drew had the old Redskins Hogs, if he had Micheal Irvin, if he had Thurman Thomas, etc.

Unfortunately we live in the real world. You have to play with what you have available at the time, and he's had some good talent around him.

Wys may have too right when he said that at his best, DB ould only be average.
      “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

I'm not defending anything today. Drew lost the game, deserves every ounce of blame, and considering our record, he should be done.

However, some of the gleeful mocking toward those who have defended him in the past is uncalled for. There have been several games in which it WAS others' fault, and today doesn't change that.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBills

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
            X