• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Josh Reed

SUCKS
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

I think it's safe to stick him in the bust column
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• BFBills
      "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
      • Oct 2002

he dropped one pass...even though i am thinking he is having a pretty good strentch latly so i disagree
      "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Actually he dropped 3 today... 2 in a row at one point... a key 2nd and 3rd down.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

he did make that amazing grab for the first down when the game was just getting started
          the dude abides

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

yeah... when he caught that... I remember saying to BAM that he can make the TOUGH grabs... but if it hits him between the numbers... he will drop it!

HE DID

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

He made a nice deflection off his knee cap. He had at least 3 I counted. I've had him in the bust column for awhile now.
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i have not given up on him yet.. he is not receiving passes from a guy that can place the ball for ****..

the ball that hit him in the knee was a perfect example.. the ball is being riffled at him and it is right at his knees.. now, i know he should have caught it.. but his qb does nothing to help..

drew constantly overthrows and underthrows guys.. i counted 4 passes today that receivers had to jump straight up in the air for.. they caught it.. and then were crushed immediately.. i am surprised mark campbell even talks to drew after all the bad spots that drew has put him in over the last year.. and drew tried to get reed killed right at the end of the game..

reed has talent.. i am not giving up on him.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  i have not given up on him yet...
                  Same here. Reed will get better once JP is in there. Reed will be vital getting open once JP is able to move around the pocket .
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Agreed T. When you have no confidence in the guy throwing to you, you overfocus on catching the ball because you just aren't sure what you are going to get. I'll hold judgement on Reed until JP is tossing him the ball. At that point if he still has the dropsies, then dump him like a sack of wheat. Changes need to happen and happen quickly at this point.

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

As much as he sucks, or sucked today, he was still better then Eric Moulds. Moulds costed us the game. Reed was his usual self.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        Agreed T. When you have no confidence in the guy throwing to you, you overfocus on catching the ball because you just aren't sure what you are going to get.

And I think the lighting was poor and he has a callous on his finger.
                        finsrclowns

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                          Agreed T. When you have no confidence in the guy throwing to you, you overfocus on catching the ball because you just aren't sure what you are going to get. I'll hold judgement on Reed until JP is tossing him the ball. At that point if he still has the dropsies, then dump him like a sack of wheat. Changes need to happen and happen quickly at this point.

You have to have confidence in the QB in order to have a ball that hits you in the hands stay in your hands?

That makes no sense. Drops are drops.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

A good pro receiver should catch anything he can touch with his hands NO MATTER who is the throwing the ball his way. Reed is a HUGE disappointment in my eyes.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• mchurchfie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                              As much as he sucks, or sucked today, he was still better then Eric Moulds. Moulds costed us the game. Reed was his usual self.
                              Moulds had almost 100 yards receiving, he was the best receiver out there today..how can you say that???
                              My Band
                              daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
                              X